IV. But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush

─── ・ 。゚☆ *.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

"I'll die young and leave a hot corpse

"I'll die young and leave a hot corpse."

─── ・ 。゚☆ *.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

As he slid his hands through the gold necklace on his neck, James snapped out of his daze when he heard someone calling his name. "James!" Peter yelled from his bed in the corner of his room, James looked up to see all of his friends staring at him. 

"...yeah?" He asked, looking around the room then back at Peter.

"The prank! Come on help us plan." Sirius beamed as he patted the space on his and Remus' shared bed. When they got together the two boys pushed their beds together, thank Merlin for silencing charms.

James hopped onto his feet and walked over to his friends bed, where he crossed his legs and gestured Peter over. The four boys sat squashed onto the bed as they chatted.

"So, on who?" Peter asked first.

"The Slytherins, obviously." Sirius scoffed. "See if we can get my brother while we're at it."

"Didn't you and Regulus like, make up?"

"That was until the prick kicked me in the balls when I dropped him into the water." Sirius murmured while the rest of the group started to laugh at him as he flushed and scowled at them. The raven haired boy buried his face in his boyfriends shoulder and James kicked him in the side lightly, making him jerk his head up and stick his nose up into the air, attempting to ignore the other three.

"Anyway! The prank. I say that we do stick to the Slytherins, they're the easiest to piss off." Remus spoke.

"Okay, any ideas?" Peter asked and turned to his friends.

"Itching powder?" Sirius asked.

"No, we did that already it's too predictable."

"We could dye their clothes?" James suggested.

"How would we even do that?"

"We could put something in their laundry if we can get to it, just imagine the Slytherins walking around in hot pink clothes!"

The four boys chuckled as they devised their plan, they stayed up until the middle of the night figuring out what to do. James was the last to leave the bed after Sirius fell asleep on top of Remus, Peter had gone to bed earlier - he wasn't a night-time person.