V. I don't like anticipating my face in a red flush

─── ・ 。゚☆ *.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

"I know, I'm a joy aren't I?"

─── ・ 。゚☆ *.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

All Regulus could hear was Barty muttering in his sleep and snoring, he would say it was normal - but they were in the middle of a class for Salazars sake. The sleeping boy murmured, causing a couple of people to turn and stare - including the teacher. Pandora, who sat in front of them, craned her neck to turn around and glared at the fast asleep Barty on the desk.

"Wake up you ox!" Pandora hissed and poked the boy with her quill, nothing happened.

"Crouch wake up you lazy twat." Regulus muttered and nudged his friend, nothing.

Evan watched in amusement from behind as the two tried to wake the boy, kicking him and flicking him and all sorts. "Let me try."

"Barty love wake up." Evan spoke softly and quietly, barely loud enough to hear. Barty stirred in his sleep and finally lifted his head up. "Ev?" He smiled and leant his chin on the palm of his hand and battered his eyelashes quickly.

"Oh for fucks sake." Regulus spoke to himself and gave an exhausted eye roll. "Get a room."

Giggling, Pandora pushed Barty's head away from Evan. "Don't be upset, we'll find you someone Reg." She twirled her hair, lost in thought as the girl next to her let out a soft gasp.

"I heard Emmeline Vance just broke up with her boyfriend, Nicholas I think his name was?" The Macdonald girl spoke. The dark haired girl sat beside Pandora in charms, Regulus barely knew her - he wasn't quite sure why she'd decided to just join their conversation.

"Nope, Reggie isn't into blondes." Barty patted Regulus on the back, instantly pulling away when he got the most withering glare from his friend.

"Eme isn't blonde, oh."

After she quickly turned back to her work, Regulus shoved his foot into Barty's shin under the table, causing he boy to yelp loudly and glare at his friend. Regulus raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips, it was his famous I'm going to fucking kill you face. Barty huffed and gave an apologetic look before turning back to the professor, who had given up on trying to make the group focus a long time ago.

"Honestly mate, we'll find you someone."

"I don't need you to find me someone."

"Why? Someone already got your heart?"

"What- I- no." He stuttered and blinked roughly when the imagine of a certain brunette Gryffindor boy popped into his head. No, no. He's out of the question, Potter is not even gay - and even if he was... Merlin why was he even thinking this, because he didn't like him.