50-The Main Event! Chapter 2 The girls and boys like Sunset now!

Sunset tried hard to ignore everything mean that was being said about her She seemed to be down on something like It was actually bothering her really that's why She didn't feel like saying anything. The other girls and boys realized how she was feeling not feeling like her normal self feeling rather unhappy and depressed about something it was like as if something happened making her feel bad not wanting to be involved with her friends and play with them as a band though it really seemed fun to do! The other girls and boys decided to talk to her realizing how unhappy she was feeling ! Sunset? Vegeta said you seem down about something and you're not even happy this time what's the matter? He wondered It's just that Her voice sounded depressed as well Everyone else was saying mean things about me ! . Everyone couldn't believe it! They felt bad for her! Ever since The Fall Formal happened it was like nobody even cared or wanted to trust her anymore! The zombies! The evil she demon! The fighting! The crown! The battle! It was an awful day! Shadrach smiled at her 🙂! The best part is that You've turned yourself around!  Yeah we're your friends! Goku said cheer up you have us! Sunset just felt depressed 😔! It was almost like she couldn't even cheer up at all! She started crying! 😢! Awww poor Sunset Shimmer! Gizmo said We have to do something to help her cheer up! If only Jesus was here He would know and understand how to handle it besides He dealt with this type of stuff before especially in SuperBook the episodes called He is Risen and The Last Supper He got ridiculed made fun of and teased alongside being mocked too just like us! We should tell him about this situation at hand telling Him what's going on If we tell him what's going on with Sunset Shimmer He'll figure out how to deal with it! And that's what they did! Everyone went to Him to tell Him about everything that happened! It was true! The girls and boys really liked Sunset now and even forgiven her! They wanted her to understand just how much they liked her!