51-The Mane Event ! Chapter 13 Feeling The Pressure!

Later on that Night , After all the Girls and boys had went to sleep finally settling down Twilight got out from her magical princess sparkling purple cover walking around her friends

She quietly grabbed the notebook paper making her way downstairs in the kitchen She had to come up with some Solution before Those other girls and boys were waked up again! "

No!" , that's not going to work!" She said to herself She stared down at something else that she had written down being dissatisfied!

Goku sat down with her being on the bed saying

Twilight dearest, I think I talk for all of us when I say this We don't know what We would've done If you weren't Already here being back coming to help us out!" All of the other boys talked chiming in and agreed with him! Without Her

, There wouldn't be any hope or help Against those Mystical Evil Spirit Singing negative talon winged Dazzling Creatures The Sirens at all! The boys had so much faith on her! Strong and fiery nice friendly kind voices startled her ! .

"Hey Twilight!" ,

it was Meshach and Sunset! They had woken up as well, coming inside the kitchen. Twilight completely jumped out with surprise dropping her pen!

You're up late!" They said Sitting down at the table with her. "

Just looking over our Counter Spell! She told them!

We only have one shot at this it has to be perfect! She said to them

There were so many things that They wanted to say at her!

Ever since they had met each other last fall in school they'd became friends!

We're really lucky you're here! They told her That's what all of you keep telling me! She said Maybe they had more in common than They expected!

They started laughing! There was no time to tell Her before She had seemingly went back disappearing again forever! Ever since the Disastrous Disaster that had occurred last fall!

"Must be nice to have everyone really always looking to you! Instead of waiting for you to make a problem!" He said He felt just Blue as her and Sunset! Maybe She wasn't out cut to be a magical princess pony Maybe Princess Celestia probably made a mistake!

"Doesn't mean It's guaranteed to happen,!"

"Just because everyone expects something out you They said

Only that doesn't make them stop from expecting it!

"Which only makes Stuff harder because The last thing You decide to do is-"

"Let everyone else down!" All three of them said at the same time!

Sunset Twilight and Meshach just turned around and stared at each other!

Maybe the three of them had more in common than They thought!.

Being good friends wasn't really easy,

That's what they were discovering It was a lot of responsibility!

Twilight began worrying having her doubts and Meshach was also worried as well as she was alongside Sunset they started sharing their doubts fears and worries together!

"What if we can't?..." They began

They opened the notebook again with hard sighs .

"No !. We have to be able to do This!. We have to!" They said

As they worked, they felt more and more hopeless!

What would happen to Their best friends in Cartoon High

If they Couldn't come up with that Counter Spell?

They could hardly think of it!,

The girls and Meshach knew that They could never return to Equestria or SuperBook!

As characters if They couldn't help their friends right now right here!