54-Through The Mirror! Equestria Girls! Chapter 10 Cartoon WonderColts Go!

Rainbow Twilight and Rarity were on the couches with their other Friends seeming completely wrapped up in the relaxing and chilling atmosphere just talking! They smiled Sitting there they were getting used to how they looked liked themselves back in their regular tv shows especially Inside this World! Sunset took notice beginning to shake her soft fiery curly orange hair back and forth swishing it violently Don't even think about it!" She said If that was the case Vegeta couldn't help only wondering what was happening really Power from a certain stolen Relic either way he thought it would be better to keep away from Sunset for now at least until nobody had seen him around Then it would be good! You really think that this would help everyone else see Vegeta differently ? Joy thought Different from the Video that Frieza created online? Shadrach asked. "Go Equestria Girls and Boys! Strawberry yelled excitedly as She skipped on the floor inside the room in full white green pink outfit wear She even had green glitter Pom Pom's that said her name on it! The girls and boys just laughed smirking at each other They were all friends now! The next day during Lunch The girls and boys were ready to take everyone with Storm and got straight to work! Even though He still didn't know anyone by their names Vegeta walked around giving out The Cartoon character wear At each turn He was greeted with friendly faces and bright smiles It seemed liked Everyone else was becoming a bit excited about Him as the new Super Boy that would Really finally stand up to Frieza! Or just seemed curious about the awesome new power boy who was going to do it! Vote for me!" -Vegeta he said approaching the other cartoon characters Suddenly he felt a nice friendly fiery tapping on his arm. "Oh! Hi Sunset! He said trying to sound cool. She was wearing a set of orange ears and a yellow tail to match herself Now that He looked at her more closely She sort of reminded him of someone!.., Frieza burst through the door in rage! He dashed away quickly before he realized Frieza could notice him with her! This is Ridiculous! Frieza said everyone was enjoying themselves And the name on their clothes? Vegeta! . If he had something to say about this Taking into the scene His party would soon be off and his reign of terror would start! This was just a little scheme in his party!