(4) UNEXPECTED DISCOMFORT

When a bonding comes into existence it finds its way to get enveloped itself in closeness

When a bonding comes into existence it finds its way to get enveloped itself in closeness. Unlike this statement, a situation had been created in the next scenario of story.

Next day a rehearsal of dance was going on before shooting. Arjun was rehearsing with the female lead opposite to him whose name was Piya. Avyudaya was present there stealing Arjun's attention time to time during the rehearsal.

Arjun stopped abruptly after noticing Avyudaya looking away from him, uncomfortably.

"Arjun, why did you stop?" Piya whined internally at Arjun's action.

"I need a break," Arjun replied without any such expression.

"Break! What's the reason behind this?" She suspected that there could be no such reason for him to take break.

"I am not feeling good. Please, excuse me!" He actioned himself to walk away from her.

"I can make you feel better," she too came in front of him from one side.

"Thanks, but I am sufficient enough to take care of my needs," this time she received a glare from him before he walked away, finally.

As expected Arjun followed Avyudaya who had left the place after declaration of break by Arjun.

"Subhi!" Arjun called Avyudaya.

Avyudaya's full name was Avyudaya Subhadarshini. So, he found a nick name for her from the second phrase of her name.

"You were seeming uncomfortable. What has happened?" He fastened his steps to reach near her as soon as she stopped at his call.

"Eyes are paining due to unknown reason," she hardly managed to look at him.

"Since when has it been happening?" He didn't imagine that reason of her discomfort. He thought she might be bothered because of sitting alone without any company.

"Since last evening," she replied.

"It has been troubling you since last evening, and you haven't cared to share it with me! Let me check it," with a mild scolding, he cupped her chin to have a close look into her eyes.

The moment of closeness would be cherished in his heart with loud cheers if she hadn't been in pain.

"You got conjunctivitis, Subhi!" His concerned eyes saddened at the confirmation.

"Then, go away from me, Arjun!" Closing her eyes, she faced her back to him.

"I haven't come to you to let you remain captured in this pain. Not me, but your pain has to go away from you," It was highly impossible that he would obey her.

He held her hand, led her towards her room, and made her sit on bed after reaching there. Her eyes were still closed. While walking with him closing her eyes she sensed both solace and feeling of being secured, fully.