Disclaimer:

I've been working on this fan fiction on the side

I've been working on this fan fiction on the side. Solely because of my obsession after finishing the games. So hopefully I didn't release this until after most of my other FanFic... 'Cause I really need to sort my priorities...

I would just like to inform readers, which might only be me... But i'd like to state these things:

This is just fanfiction, Spiderman belongs to Sony/Disney/Marvel (idfk at this point). Also Insomniac because this is based on their game. With that said, let me get into the worrying stuff. This story may contain graphic depictions of violence, blood, mental illnesses, physical illnesses and others. Also as a heads up, I'm not the best at writing it but I'm not afraid of adding smut. But I will make it so you can skip it, of course. There will not be any depictions of SA. I don't like writing stuff like that.

For any of the graphic or more harsher chapters, I will place a warning at the beginning of the chapter. If I miss a warning that you readers, feel it needs. Please inform me. The last thing I want is for uncomfortable readers. Thank you.

If you have any questions about the disclaimer, in this or in other ones of my stories, my dms are always open. So are my comments. This is an open space.