Chapter 1: The 'normal life' of the Hyoudou brothers

Your vision is slowly getting blurry and your body is getting icy. You are lying on the ground with a hole in the middle of your chest, your brother Issei's body is a few meters from you and is in the same situation. You are barely able to move now, but you are able to move your head and face your brother, while the guilt of consuming for not being able to protect him.

Shidou: (Thought) ''Why... why did it have to end like this? I could even say that this is such a surreal dream it is. My chest is burning from the inside out, my forces are abandoning me. A girl in sexy clothes with wings was going to kill my brother, I jumped in front and took the hit, yet she went and killed him too. So...is this how I'm gonna die?''

Suddenly a strong red light came and along there was a girl with Crimson Hair that danced on the light reflecting and highlighting its red in the middle of it.

???: ''So it's you, you're the ones who summoned me, isn't it?''

Shidou and Issei's Thought: (What... What's that?)

???: ''Since you will die anyway, I must take both of you with me from now on. You will live for my sake.''

* Flashback to the beginning

(3dr Person POV)

This is Kuoh Academy, a private and former all girls high school that had recently undergone a change to becoming coed, which now allow boys to attend school here

???: ''I have to say, boobs are the best think ever.''

Lying on the ground on your school grounds were three boys. One of them has messy hair and wearing glasses blurry enough to never know what his eyes look like. On the other side, there was a bald boy with big ears and eyes closed all the time. In the middle of them, a boy with brown hair and red shirt under the uniform.

Together, respectively, are Shynia Motohama, Gen Matsuda and Issei Hyoudou. Infamously known as the perverted trio, also as the most unpopular boys in high school.

 Infamously known as the perverted trio, also as the most unpopular boys in high school

Matsuda: ''Trust me, my man, you and I are in the same page.''

Motohama fixed his glasses to talk.

Motohama: ''Me too...But it's all pointless.''