Chapter 4: Rescue Mission

(3dr Person POV)

* Occult Research Club

After they left the house in which they fought Stray Exorcist Freed and returned to the club's headquarters, Rias began using her magic to treat Issei's wounds while they were both naked.

After finishing, Issei left the bathroom where he was being treated only towel and sat on the couch for Akeno to wrap the bandages on his body. However, Shidou was confused and uninformed by what just happened between the two in the bathroom.

Shidou: ''I'm sorry... can someone explain to me again why Rias had to cure Issei with both naked?''

Rias: ''His wounds were too severe... to aid in healing I plunged his body with my magic... But to function properly, we both must be exposed.''

Shidou: ''Wait a fucking second there... If so, why when I was pierced in the leg, was it with Issei that you were naked? The math is not making sense!''

Rias: ''Don't get me wrong... Amazingly, you alone were slowly healing yourself, even though I didn't need to share my magic with you. This shows that you have a great aptitude for magic... I congratulate you on this! And as for Issei... I just went to Issei's room to make sure he wasn't hurt. After all, He's my servant too!''

Shidou: ''Why does that sound like a lame excuse to sleep with my brother? I may love him, but even I know he's not very attractive.''

Issei: ''Can you stop bullying me...? I've suffered enough, don't you think?''

Shidou: ''First of all, I'm your big brother, it's literally my job to protect you, teach you and piss you off. Second of all, I've suffered as much as you have so far and I'm not complaining. Third of all... I was just being honest!''

I turned to Issei and made a mocking face when I said the third thing, and in response he let out a growl of rage along with an angry expression. Only he felt a pain in his back when he reacted.

Akeno: ''You need to relax, at least till you get your full strengh back. The light power that stray exorcist used on you was strong, you're lucky we showed up when we did.''

Issei: ''A stray exorcist? I'm not even sure I know what that term means.''

Kiba: ''A ton of them got boot from the church and for lack of options, many became servants of fallen angels.''

Issei getting unhappy turns to Kiba.

Issei: ''Wait...! You can't actually be saying Asia's in the same camp as that Freed dick?''

Trying to think of the right words, Kiba sighs to Issei. Then, Rias finishes her bath opens the curtains of his shower, showing only towel with a serious expression with eyes closed.

 Then, Rias finishes her bath opens the curtains of his shower, showing only towel with a serious expression with eyes closed

Rias: ''We're not saying anything, other than you're a devil. And for whatever reason, she's the servant of a fallen one. Those are the facts, Issei.''

Issei: ''But...''