Savannah P.O.V

I could kill this bastard. He has the audacity to sit here in my fucking face looking sad. It's been 2 months since the rejection. 2 months of coming to this damn hidden cave sneaking around with this prick. Neither one of us willing to let the other go. He's due to take over his Alpha position next month.

He standing here in my face looking all pitiful baring that WHORES MARK. He marked her yesterday after making love to me.

"SAVVY please listen to me." He says reaching for me.
I smack his hand away.
"WHAT THE FUCK EXACTLY IS THERE TO LISTEN TO?" I yell the question anger and hurt in my tone.
"YOU FUCKING KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING SAVANNAH. YOU DIDN'T WALK AWAY FROM ME EITHER. WE ARE BOTH AT FAULT." He yells back frustrated.
I laugh.
"YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO MARK HER YESTERDAY WHEN YOU BEGGED ME TO COME TO THIS DAMN CAVE. YOU KNEW AND INSTEAD OF BEING HONEST WITH ME YOU FUCKED ME AND THEN WENT AND FUCKED HER AND MARKED HER."I yell tears falling now.
He pulls me to him. I pull away. It's over. I won't do this.
"Savannah please calm down." He says pushing Jared forward.
Fuck him too. He had to help mark her. Evie lets out a vicious growl at him. He looks stunned.
"FUCK YOU TOO JARED." She growls in anger.
He growls back clearly pissed she's testing his alpha authority.
'It's ok my girl I got us.' I tell her
She gives me back control I feel her pain.
"SAVANNAH YOU FUCKING KNEW I WAS GOING TO MARK HER EVENTUALLY. YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING.YOU WANTED TO BE HERE JUST AS MUCH AS I DID. THATS WHY YOU NEVER LEFT ME. DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOU NOT WANTING TO WALK AWAY." Nixon says.
I take a deep breath.
"You are right Nixon. I wanted you and Jared just as much as Evie. That is my fault. I'm to blame for hurting myself and my wolf for falling in love with a bastard. It is my fault for trusting you. I thank you Nixon. You have taught me a lot about myself. I'm done. I will walk away from you and give you the peace you need. Congratulations Alpha to you and your Luna. I will no longer bother you. It will be as if I did not exist to you. Just know that I did love both you and Jared." I say looking into those sinful sky blue eyes.
I watch as the regret, pain, anger, and longing flash thru them.
"Savannah please. I love you. Please Savvy we can work thru this." He begs the tears falling.
I have to walk away. He walked away from me.
" We can't Nixon. You walked away from me the minute you marked her. Goodbye Alpha." I tell him.
I walk away.
I hear his pain filled roar. I keep walking if I stop he will pull me back in. I have to be strong. The walk home is silent and painful. I stop in the clearing behind our house and fall apart.
I let it all out. The pain, The anger, The frustration.
'Savvy please talk to me. Please.' Nixon says thru the link.
I ignore.
'I love you please baby. You promised to always be my comfort.' He says.
'You broke your promises Nixon.' I tell him.

" Ma can we go on that summer trip to Florida please. I need a break before the semester starts." I tell her.
"We were just talking about it sweetie. The alpha approved it. We will be gone until The Alpha Ceremony." She says happily.

I smile. I won't be attending that either. It's been almost 2 weeks since I walked away from Nixon. I ignore his stares. I act as if he is non existent. He's giving me my space.

I'm headed to the pack house picnic. I'm happy about today. I get to hang out with friends. My sister is excited. Tim is coming back after a 2 month training mission tonight. He was gone for his 18th birthday. He told her she better be in his room waiting for him. He loves my sister so much. She loves that fool. I really hope she is his fated when she turns 18. She has two more years. They are inseparable.

I'm enjoying myself. I'm living life talking with my friends. I feel his presence burning into me watching my every move. The young Alpha King is here. Him and Nixon are close. The Alpha kings mother is the current Beta of our packs sister. He's here visiting his grandparents. Every female in here wants a piece of him. He pays no attention.

I'm talking to this male about my plans in school. He's telling me all the different activities at the university. I'm laughing with him.
'SAVANNAH TREAD LIGHTLY. WHATEVER HE IS TALKING ABOUT WITH YOU IS NOT THAT FUCKING INTERESTING.' Nixon booms thru the link clearly angry about my close proximity to another male.
This asshole is to possessive over someone that is no longer his. I would tell him go to hell. Put it's best not to tempt the damn psychopath into causing a scene.
I glare up at him. I say my goodbyes to the man before heading to find my sisters. I feel him watching my every step.

We are invited to this college house party on neutral territory tomorrow. My sister likes one of the guys friends so she wants me to go to keep the other guy engaged. I hate having to act like I want to talk to these fools. She's lucky she my sister.

It's late so we all head home. Tim links my sister as we are all on the front porch of our house. It's around 3am. She gets so happy. She runs in the house to get her bag. He pulls up coming in the porch to speak with us.
"Welcome Home Tim." We tell him.
"Thank you ladies." He says.
"So Tim can Tiff go to this house party on neutral territory with us?" Denise smirks.
"Hmm you want to go babe?" He ask.
"Yeah."Tiff says
He rolls his eyes.
"I guess I'll be escorting you ladies to a party." He says grabbing her bag.
"Really Tim?" I say laughing.
"Too many males." He says
We all laugh as they head off.
I'm tired as fuck and ready to go to bed.