Savannah P.O.V

I threw stapler at that bastards head as soon as he entered the office.
"I didn't even entertain her. What the hell." He growls.
My baby couldn't come but he's about to play family with that whore.
"I'm going home." I declare.
He pulls me to his desk to sit in his lap.
"What is the problem?" He says softly trying to calm his self.
"You." I growl.
"Why because I want you and my pups safe and out of harms way. You are pregnant Savvy and unless you are going to be near me all night I'm not willing to let you just walk around socializing." He says rubbing my stomach.
"I can talk to people Nixon." I tell him.
He starts kissing me ignoring my protest. The man looks good in his dress shirt that is unbuttoned 4 buttons at the top. His hair is cut on the sides and up in a sexy man bun.
"You look good babe. I don't want anyone flirting with you." He says.
"Hmmm. You look good too." I tell him.
"Can we please not fight Savannah. I'm already on edge babe I don't need you mad at me." He says.
"I'm not mad just irritated. I love you. Can you please remain calm tonight and not attack anyone." I tell him.
"Yes."he says standing me up to bend over his desk.
We lift my dress up and I hear him pulling his pants down.
"Fuuuck." He moans as he pushes inside me.
I moan and scream as he pumps into me hard. I shatter around him and feel my juices dripping.
"FUUUUCK." He roars his release.
He stays inside of me catching his breath. We go at it twice more and he scents me heavily before it's time for us to leave out the office.
"I love you. Please don't leave my eyesight tonight." He says.
"Ok love you. I'll see you later." I tell him.

The party is in full effect. I feel Nixons eyes on me the whole time.
'Can we go back to my office really quick." He links me.
I roll my eyes this man has pulled me away once already. The pregnancy hormones don't help because I'm always wanting him.
'No I will see you tonight.' I say.
He growls loudly but it's an annoyed growl. I look up to see Rachel smirking.
"Oran just tried it too girl they are damn ridiculous." She laughs.
"Seriously the man is always horny." I laugh.
We are at the snack bar when some Alpha approaches us. I feel Nixons glare immediately. I didn't even know he was watching because he was talking with 3 alphas when we left the table.
"Hey pretty ladies." Alpha Henry says.
"Hello." We say respectfully.
He stares at me with so much lust. I rub my growing bump. The man smiles and touches my bump. I step back when 4 violent growls rip thru the air.
He looks at the 4 and rolls his eyes and continues talk to Rachel and I.
"You two ladies are very beautiful. I would love to take you two home to my pack. I care nothing about your mates." He says.
I stare in disbelief and I feel Nixons aura coming thru the whole damn building. It's about to be a full blown Alpha fight if I don't diffuse the situation. I look over to see all 4 plus guards walking towards us.
"Alpha Henry sir as lovely as you seem. I'm currently pregnant and Rachel here is mated to our packs gamma." I tell him.
He blushes.
"Why a gamma? When you can have an Alpha."
Before I can respond Nixon has picked the Alpha up by his collar and throws him into the table. The Alpha looks up smirking but I can feel him pushing aura out. It's not as strong as Nixons but it's there. I look at my mate and know he is going to kill this man. I look over to see Alpha King Joseph coming over along with his mate.
"Hey Nora." Alpha Henry purrs at the Luna.
He is met with a kick to the face by Alpha Joseph.
"Fucker I was coming over here to spare your life but don't tempt me." Alpha Joseph says.
"I don't see what the deal is. She's not marked and his mate could have walked away. I would be a nice daddy to that pup. I was only going to tell Nora how sexy she looks in that dress.Alpha Henry purrs.
I can tell the man is drunk but that doesn't stop the two Alphas.
Nixon kicks the man so hard I hear his rib break. He screams in pain.
I look to see Jo whisper in Nixons ear and the smirk that plays on his face is enough to let me know exactly what is about to happen. I try linking him but he blocks me.
The man knowing they are about to fight stands up clutching his ribs.
"OUTSIDE" Nixon and Jared growl.
"Why not here." The man growls defiantly.
"I wouldn't want to taint my ballroom. You walk on your own or I drag you the choice is yours." Nixon growls.
"I don't want a fight Nixon. My pack members and I will leave." Alpha Henry growls breathing harshly leaning into his beta now.
Nixon definitely injured him badly.
"Where's the fun in that Alpha." Nixon taunts.
Alpha Clyde steps between them.
"LEAVE AND DO NOT TOUCH OUR PACK-LANDS AGAIN OF I WILL LET HIM DO EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM KNEW HE WAS PLANNING TO DO TO YOU. HAVE YOUR FATHER GIVE YOU A REMINDER OF JUST HOW DEADLY AMBERSY ALPHAS ARE. GET OFF MY LANDS!" Alpha Clyde growls thru the air.
Nixon steps beside his father daring Henry to defy him.
Henry glares at Nixon.
"I shall see you soon pup." Nixon tells him deadly calm.
Henry and his team leave. I can tell the man clearly still wants to kill the Alpha.
"Savannah. Hey girl. I've been trying to catch you all night." Nora comes over hugging me.
"You've been very busy."I laugh.
"Don't remind me. Come on let's go catch up." She says pulling me away.
I grab Rachel and pull her with us.
'I'll see you in a minute.' Nixon links me.
'Ok calm down your aura is thru the roof' I say.