Savannah P.O.V.

3 years later
This man then knocked me up. I wasn't even in fucking heat and he managed to get me damn pregnant and the fucker is sitting here looking smug.
"I was wondering how fucking long it was going to take." He laughs.
"This is not funny." I groan.
"Savvy it was bound to happen. We have sex everyday. Multiple times a day. Plus I was trying Sarai has been asking to be a big sister." He says
"You just give her whatever she wants." I roll my eyes.
The damn girl is a daddy girl. She is spoiled as fuck.
"Pretty much." He says.
"So how is this going to work. Last pregnancy you were not around. How will this one be different." I say.
His mood instantly changes.
"I'm just asking Nix." I say.
"I was young and stupid. Also selfish. I plan on being here Savannah for everything." He says
"Ok so how are you going to come to the doctor's appointment without raising suspicions." I ask.
"I will swear her to secrecy and make sure the office is cleared. You will give birth in the Luna suite and no one will be allowed in there but the doctors and family." He says.
"My parents?" I say.
"What about them?"
"They will want to know why." I say.
He groans.
"Move you to a private suite then." He says
I nod.
"Daddy look at my picture?" Sarai runs over to him.
"So pretty princess. I'm going to put it in my office." He tells her and she gets excited.
The man has her drawing in his lounge and office.
"Can I ride Jared daddy?" She whines.
"Of course. Come on." He tells her scooping her up to go in the backyard.
That's their favorite bonding moment. She also loves when he plays tea party with her. The big bad Alpha will do whatever for his princess.
I go and prepare dinner. We have been good the last three years. We had one huge argument when he told me she was pregnant again.
I look out the window to see Sarai laughing as Jared runs with her in his back.
He gets on her play-set with her and chases her around. She is going to sleep good tonight.
I plate our Lasagna and call them two in to eat.
"But mommy a little longer." She whines.
He goes and shifts back putting some sweats on before scooping her up.
"Jared got to eat princess so he can have energy to play with you tomorrow." He says.
She groans and whines but she eats her food.
After dinner we give her a bath and wash her hair.
We get her in bed and read her a bedtime story. She loves sleeping with this stuffed wolf that looks like Nixon wolf. She falls asleep and we kiss her head before sneaking out.
"This one better be a mamas boy." I say.
He laughs.
"She has her moments when she's a mommy girl." He says.
"Whatever." I say going to the shower.
He gets in there with me and I roll my eyes.
"Are you upset about having another pup?" He ask.
I stroke him.
"No. I'm actually just nervous. That first damn labor was horrible." I say.
He picks me up wrapping my legs around him.
"I'll be by your side. You know we have that damn Alpha meeting next month. I want you there and to stay away from them fuckers." He says.
"You tend to make sure people stay away. I think mom's going so I will get David's mate to watch Sarai." I let him know.
"Ok." He says.
He pushes into me and fucks me against the shower wall.
"Fuck you feel so good." He moans.
"Yes Nix." I moan.
"Fuuuck I'm cumin." He groans at his release.
He stays inside holding me close as he steps out the shower. We are dripping wet.
He couldn't even make it to the sink before he is pounding into me again.
I shatter around him screaming his name. He lets out a furious roar as he released deep inside me.
He finally puts me down and we dry off. We don't even bother putting clothes on as we crawl into bed knowing it's no point.
"Are you happy?" I ask him.
"Yes I'm very happy." He says rubbing my flat stomach.
"I love you." I say kissing my mate.
"I love you more." He responds.