Savannah P.O.V.

"FUUUUUCKKKK SAVVY!" Nixon moan my name loudly with his release inside me.
I look down and wink at him. Leaning down and kissing him.
"Good morning." I say.
"Great morning. I have opened my eyes every morning to you either sucking or riding my morning wood. It is a great fucking morning." He says
I woke up to him knocked out and his hard member sticking up. I just had to take it for a ride this morning.
It's Monday morning and Nixon has spent the last 3 nights in here with me. He was in here all day yesterday.
"What time do you have to leave?" He ask.
"My class is at 8."I tell him.
It's 5:30 he has to go train and workout at 6.
"My first meeting is at 8:30. I wanted to make love to you before that." He whines.
"I'll be leaving by time you get out of training and if you don't let me off of you, you're going to be late."I say.
He groans as I get off of him.
"I'm the Alpha I can be late. I can cancel the whole damn training. I want you again." He groans
I laugh at my mate he is a damn sex addict. I'm happy for birth control because the man does not get tired.
"You have to be down in the gym at 6 Nixon it is already 5:45 you need to get yourself ready." I tell him
He goes to complain as I'm getting out the bed.
"Nixon get up and get ready." I say in demand.
He huffs getting up mumbling about how I think I run him as he walks to the bathroom.
"I do. You getting ready ain't you." I laugh while I'm packing my bag.
He comes over and smacks my ass as he is in his sweats and hoodie. Pulling me to him while gripping my ass.
"You are lucky you woke me up with that blessing you have in between your thighs because I would be pounding you right now if other wise. It would be a good workout." He says kissing my neck.
I smell my arousal dripping. He laughs before rubbing his fingers through it.
"I'm going to be late. I have to go." He says putting his fingers to my mouth to suck. I do it like I'm sucking him off swirling my tongue.
He groans and leans down to kiss me.
"I love you have a good day.I'll see you later."he says
"Love you have a good day." I tell him
***************************************************
I was late to class. The man left training 30 minutes early just to have sex. Then he had to scent me because too many males are at the school. I got to class 20 minutes late.
He was showering when I left. I smell exactly like him and sex. He made sure you knew it was his scent too. I don't understand Alphas and their obsession with staking claims.

I called Stephan to let him know I had his pass. That I would give it to him later. He said he would come get it. I told him I would call him after my next class was over. I had a three hour break and normally go to the lounge or shopping.

I'm waiting at the business center entrance to meet Stephan and give him his pass. I should have known something when he asked for 4. There goes the whole damn Alpha Team entering the building looking amused. Now why the fuck would these two fools bring the other two fools when only the two of them know about our mate bond.

"Now what is the need for the 4 musketeers to be here." I ask.
I'm glad the sex scent is gone and his scent is only lightly on me now.
"Stephan invited us. I'm coming to find one of these fine she-wolves to play with." Oran smirks
Whitney walks up.
"I should have known it was y'all how all the ladies are acting making plans to party with the Alpha team of Ambersy Pack." She laughs.
They all smirk. I should knock his head off.
"They are not even all that." I smirk
"Right now that damn RedRiver Alpha Team is fine."Whit says.
Before I can respond he's in my head.
'Go ahead agree and watch how I act my love'
"We look way better than them." Lance says.
"You do not. We are some sexy ass males." Beta Nick says.
Him and their whole team approaching including the Alpha.
"Well if it isn't my good friend Alpha Nixon. When the fuck are you going to stop terrorizing that fucker Edward." Alpha John says.
"I try to be civil and then he breathes and it just gets on my nerves. Nothing that looks like that should be allowed to exist. I'm just trying to do a good deed."He says as they clap each other on the back with an Alpha Handshake.
"I agree with you brother I don't think his parents genes mixed well. I actually believe something is serious wrong with that bastard."Alpha John growls.
"Look at you pretty ladies."Nick says.
"Must you always flirt." Whitney laughs.
"Seriously I don't think he can help himself sometimes."John says.
"It comes naturally." He smirks.
"Where is that fine ass top enforcer of yours." Whitney ask.
Whitney has a huge crush on Kalen. He flirts with her sometimes and then other times he completely ignores her. She has made it her mission to get the man. Neither one has found their fated mates yet.

"Looks like you spoke him up."Declan their gamma says.
We look to see him walking with his arm around some female and she's giggling hard.
My cousin Abby walks over.
"Hello Alphas." She bows respectfully.
They speak.
"Sav you still want to go shopping during your break."she asks.
"Yeah you ready."I say grabbing Whitney who looks fit to go cut Kalen.
"Let's go make a detour over there first." She says pointing to Kalen.
Everyone looks to where she is pointing. His Alpha laughs.
"You sure best friend." I say
"Fucking positive." She says
"So much for shopping. I see what's about to happen now." Abby says.
Ambersy Alpha team already expecting the worst groans.
"Do we really look like the type who would choose violence Alpha."I ask him.
"Yes you really do. Especially how Whitney is glaring."he says smirking.
"I won't put my hands on anyone Alpha. This is a place of learning." Whitney says.
'Savannah Eliza Spring I am not breaking up a fight today.' Nixon says through the link.
"Let's just go shopping Whit. I'll treat you to pizza." I say.
"Ok."
Kalen and his female companion has moved to a table by the door.
Whitney then says loud enough for everyone to hear her.
"ALPHA JOHN PLEASE TELL YOUR ENFORCER KALEN THAT I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE A GOOD TIME BUT I SEE THE TYPE OF WHORES HE INTO. I FEEL TJ WILL BE A WAY BETTER TIME." She declares loudly.
Kalen lets out a deadly growl.
"I will let him know." Alpha John laughs.
We walk out the door she knocks his food off the table on her way out.
"Whitney" he snarls loudly
She flips him off over her shoulder and keeps walking.
Abby and I look at the food in front of us and bust out laughing.
'Where are you going' Nixon ask
'Shopping and to get food' I tell him.
'Get something sexy please' he purrs.
Then he sends me images of what he plans on doing to me.
I rush out the door before my arousal hits me.
'Bastard' I growl
'That new little trick you did last night we are going to have to try again I need a good reminder' he purrs.
I look back to see they are standing there talking and laughing
I send him images of exactly what we did in that position last night and how it drove him insane.
'Savvy!' He groans
'Yes Alpha' I purr to him.
'You need to come fix this problem you just created. I'm hard as hell in front of another alpha and his team and my damn team.' He growls
'No can do Alpha I'm going shopping.' I say with a smirk.
'You are getting it later I swear.' He groans