Chapter 2: A Step to Darkness

Disclaimer: Some of the characters used here do NOT belong to me, all rights go to the respective owners. Except for the OCs, those are mine all day and night.

A/N: If you haven't read Fate/Void Wars, I recommend you check it out. This is the alternate ending and sequel. A timeline where Y/N chooses revenge over anything.

BTW, I'm thinking of posting a chapter every other week

_________________________________________________________

Early November Chaldea 20XX

I woke up pretty early today. Around four, I was still pretty sleepy. I took a deep yawn. It was around lunch hour right now. I walked through the hallway. Cu and Scathach were near my room. They usually trained together. Well, mainly due to Scathach.

"Get the fuck up Setanta!" she dragged the blue-haired spear user still in his blanket.

"It's too early to train!" He yelled.

The instructor summoned Gae Bolg Alternative. "It's 11 in the morning!"

Seeing such a dynamic was amusing. Especially seeing Cu going through pain.

Eventually, I went to the automatic doors to the canteen. I walked through, half expecting it to be crowded. Which it was.

I walked into the line, took a tray, and got served. The chefs this time around were Raikou, Tamamo Cat, and EMIYA.

Y/N was at a table sitting alone with a servant I had never seen. The servant wore more modern military gear. He had vials on him. Y/N still wore his dark cloak. Dog tags were around his neck. He seemed out of it. Like staring into nothing. Well, he was staring at the ceiling. When I approached that changed.

He focused. "Morning Jean- I mean Jalter," Y/N corrected himself. He must've known my presence. I sat my tray across his.

Soon enough Master Gudao, Kama, and Master Gudako sat at the table. Kama and master Gudako sat next to me while Gudao sat next to his sister.

"Who is this?" Kama said.

"Is this your servant sis?" Gudao asked.

"You know my luck with summoning is atrocious. I keep getting mapu tofu." Gudako cried in pain. She slammed herself into the table in pain.

"While I get a bunch of cool servants. Like Astolfo-chan." Gudao had a smile of joy. One that I could never understand.

Gudako turned to her brother. "You do know they are a-"

"Shhh" he shushed his sister. "Nobody needs to know."

"This is my servant." Y/N raised his palm.

"Huh?" we all said dumbstruck.

"Introduce yourself." he motioned to the soldier.

"I'm Will, dual class, Assassin and Gunner. I follow commands no matter what."

We could see the mark on Y/N's hand. He was serious. He had summoned a servant. His command spells looked like a dragon. Six in total. One seemed to have been already used. The dragon tattoo on his neck moved wildly.

"Your bloodline keeps surprising me," said Kama.

"What?" Y/N was confused.

"Sorry, I'm saying nonsense," Kama said. She took a bite of her food.

"You...summoned a servant?" Gudao was confused.

"Yep." Y/N smiled.

"How? You're a servant. A beast at that. How could you make one to form a pact with you?" Gudako had even more tears. Yet she still asked the question.