~1

In the city of New Glamour City, as always the beautiful pink haired male was pinned against the wall of the alley, his lips being sucked by a random stranger.

Alexis was always interested in money, if your wallet was full, then he was your slut. This guy was fucking ugly but his wallet spoke a different language.

His hands had slipped into the man's back pocket and sneakily and perfectly took the wallet. He was always a thief and he didn't want it any other way.

"Okay hot stuff, let me go now, your time's up." Alexis said slipping off the man's and walking away. "But-" before the man could say anything Alexis was already away.

For Alexis Yang, it was a thrilling feeling and he loved it. He walked to  a 24 hour convenient store. He walked to get some food, and found them.

He got himself some snacks and drinks, and once he was done he walked to the cash register, the young man behind it was having pink cheeks, due to seeing such beauty.

"Hey! Kid," Alexis said his voice so beautiful. The young man snapped out from his thoughts and checked Alexis's things. He took out the wallet he stole and payed, and soon left the convenient store and went home.

He reached his apartment and placed the food on the kitchen counter. His apartment wasn't big, it was a kitchen, living room, bathroom and two bedrooms.

The pink haired went to his room to change into something else. He came back wearing a big hoodie and short shorts. His snacks were already in the living room table.

"Guess tonight I won't have any fun." He said with a little pout. He worked in a strip club and he was the main attraction. Both men and women want him.

He sighed and took the remote to start watching a great movie. His favourite movies were the ones that involved someone getting laid. He was a bit sad that he wouldn't get laid, though.

But atleast he had stole something nice, like a wallet full of money, yeah. Soon after the movie was done he called his friend. Phoenix Bang. They both worked in the same club.

                Phoenixie hoe 🐿️

Yeah, what's up?

Hey bitch, tonight I don't have anyone to spend the night with. Can you come and join me?

I would love to but, I'm a little tangled up right now, really sorry, but I'll make it out to you

Nah, don't sweat. I'll spend the night alone then. Have fun~

Thanks, see you later

Alexis hung up the phone and took a deep sigh, he was very tired today.

Wanna know why?

Because. He had to practice a new choreography for his performance and after that got chased by a bunch of men and had to walk around the city to get some fresh air and finally found a rich nigga and made out with him and stole his wallet.

Alexis's life was pretty complicated and sometimes a bit harsh, but liveable. He had gone through this with his little brother. But his brother is finishing college, since it's his last year there.

Alexis got up from the couch and took all the dirty plastics and threw them away and then he finally went to his room to try to sleep.

Even if he closed his eyes, he just couldn't sleep, knowing what was waiting for him in dreamland. Yeah his stepfather was in his dreams, well more like nightmares.

Since a very young age Alexis and his brother had lost their father in a car cash. His mother soon got married to this guy.

Alexis shook his thoughts away and yet again tried to sleep, this time with great success.

He was now finally asleep. Dreaming whatever. 

SOMEWHERE ELSE....

  A black haired male was sitting on his throne, looking at his men. Jake Park, also known as the King, was playing with a dagger. His mind was blank, because an enemy group thought they could steal from him.

"When is she going to reach?" The King asked, dangerously calm. "Very soon, my king" one of the male said and on que, a blonde haired woman entered the room. Her aura very strong. She had two men dressed in black, yeah those were her bodyguards.

"You all may go" he said with a blank face, but the his men knew better. "Jake, why the fuck did you call me here?" The blonde woman asked, clearly annoyed. "Francesca, we had a problem at the harbour and now over one million dollars worth of drugs were destroyed, both mine and yours" the King said to the blonde, who's eyes immediately widen at the news.

"What?! Are you telling me that our drugs, were all destroyed?! What the actual fuck!!" The blonde woman, known as Francesca shouted which made the two bodyguards flinch a little. "Who did it?" She asked. "That's the problem..." He paused trying to control his anger. "We don't have a fucking clue, on who did it" Jake said gritting his teeth.

"Oh fuck! Okay Jake, I'll try to find this fucker and you do the same, we lost very valuable drugs and a lot of money, so once we find this bitch, you know what to do" she said taking her leave.

There was a reason why Jake was known as the King. It's because, he was very merciless and terrifying. Everyone in the city and different parts of the world like Asia, Europe and Australia plus America knew him. He had an alliance with them, well with the mafias there.

He was a tiger, that killed without hesitation and without regret or pity to towards anyone. He had formed this group by himself and if there was a traitor in his mafia, then they would die a horrible death..

∆∆∆

Okay Guys let's give you a little intro about the people we heard about on this chapter..

ALEXIS YANG 🦊

>The thief.
>Loves money and loves to get laid.
>Has a little brother.
>Had multiple partners but wasn't in a relationship.
>Stripper at Red Night strip club.
>Really flexible.
>His best friend is Phoenix Hyunrin Bang.

JAKE PARK  🐯

>The King.
>Leader of the biggest mafia, Werewolves.
>All his family was murdered.
>Uses sex as a way to release stress.
>Owns multiple companies, buildings and more.
>He has two best friends, who are also his left and right hand men.

PHOENIX BANG  🐿️

>Is a stripper at Red Night strip club.
>Has his twin sisters.
>In a relationship.
>Super bendable.
>His best friend is Alexis Yoonmi Yang.

FRANCESCA BANG

>Leader of Acid mafia.
>She has a twin sister and brother.
>In a relationship.
>All rounder.
>Sex with her bf.
>She is close friends with Jake.

Hope you like this story.