~3

It was in the morning and Alex and Phoenix were standing infront of the pink haired male's bed. Since they both had the key to his apartment.

"What do you think happened to him?" Alex asked the older who just shrugged, "I don't have a single clue, bub" the older said still looking at his sleeping friend.

When Alexis finally woke up, he had a massive hangover and it was crazy painful. He got up the bed to go and get his painkillers from the cabinet in the kitchen.

Once he got to the kitchen he didn't even flinch while looking at the two males who sat on the kitchen stools looking at him.

He grabbed the painkillers and filled a glass with water and finally drank it. "Okay, what's the fucking deal?" Alexis said and the two still looking at him just stood up. "I was here to tell you that I don't have class for two weeks but when I got here you were still asleep" Alex said to his big brother who nodded at him.

"And- and, I kinda um" Alex tried to say but couldn't get the words out. "You want to spend time with your big brother?" Alexis asked and the younger boy nodded.

Phoenix was still sitting on the stool just staring. "Okay, what's up Nix?" Alexis asked his best friend. "Oh just wanted to tell you I'll be going to Paris to see my family, hope you'll be fine at work without me" Phoenix said getting up from the walking towards his bestie. "Oh, yeah sure! I'll be fine just go and say hi to your mom for me" Alexis said with a little smile. "Okay see you in one and a half weeks" the blonde said going out, not before hugging the older and the younger.

"Okay, Alexis I think you should tell me where you were" Alex said looking at the pink haired male who was walking to the living room. "I was at a club, I couldn't sleep" he simply answered.

"Was this about him?" Alex asked which made the older nod his head. "He's always in my dreams little bro, I don't know why but he just scares me and I'm afraid it might happen to you one day. And losing your virginity to an old man is not fun Alex, it's painful. Promise me you'll be safe" the older said tears already in his eyes. "I promise you big bro" the younger reassured the older by wiping his tears away.

"That's my baby bro! What do you wanna watch?" "RAPUNZEL!!!!" The younger screamed which made the older giggle. "This kid loves Disney to much" Alexis muttered to himself.

'i hope I can meet that guy again' he talked to himself touching his lips and closed his eyes. Remembering how that man was so rough with him, he wanted more but the problem was that he didn't know him. All he could remember was PARK.

He sighed to himself and looked at his little brother's excited face while watching the long haired blonde princess on TV. He smiled at his brother's cute face.

Somewhere else••••

Jake was laying down on his big ass bed and closed his eyes while his secretary Ria was telling him that the leader of Acid was going to go to Paris for a week and a half.

Jake clearly wasn't listening all he thought about was the beautiful pink haired man, his perfect skin, his sweet juicy lips those lust filled fox eyes. That man was gorgeous and this is coming from him.

He had met many beautiful women and men but this one was special in a way. "Ria" Jake called out which made the woman next to him answer. "What can you find out about a male named Alexis Yang?" The man asked and the woman bowed before answering. "I will do my best to find out about Alexis Yang, sir" the brunette girl said still bowing until she was dismissed to start her research.

'Alexis Yang, I will find you and I will make you mine. I will touch you in a way nobody has ever had and wrack you so bad, you won't be able to walk again. You will be my queen Alexis Yang'

The black haired male thought. He had only kissed him, but he wants more, he doesn't care how he'll get it, but he'll get it one way or the other.

Alexis had truely caught the eye of the king. The king, very powerful man has been captivated by the pink haired male. Now he wants him, he was his queen, and he'll get him, sooner or later....