~4

Alexis was back in work. Phoenix had finally returned from his trip.

Alexis was just putting on the final touches on his face. It was really packed in the club. So everyone was working hard.

"Hey you done?" There came the blonde boy. "Yeah, so we'll have to perform together?" The older asked. "Yeah, apparently so, ready to go?" The younger asked. "Yeah, let's go" the pink haired man said and they both walked to the stage.

The people grew wild at the two sexy males. These two were very popular in the club. And, boy did they get a lot of cash.

After the show the two friends were in their dressing rooms after a very difficult performance. They had to work in the club until midnight.

They worked as pole dancers, waiters and strippers. Very difficult, huh? Maybe, but not that much.

"Ahh, finally, we're done" Phoenix sighed as he was walking with his bestie. "I just wanna go home, eat and sleep" Alexis said as his bestie just rolled his eyes. "Really, no one to play with?" "No"

These two kept on blabbering but stop when they heard voices. Out of pure curiosity they went to check it out.

And there the two boys widen there eyes because A. They see more then ten people dead on the floor B. It's Phoenix's boyfriend and the guy whom Alexis made out with in the club.

They looked at each other and then back at the scene. They tried to leave but someone stepped on a twig which was extremely loud. And in just seconds, a lot of guns are pointing at them.

"Woah, easy boys" Alexis said and Phoenix tried to keep his tears in. "Men lower your guns"  the black haired man said his voice deep and sexy, just like how they met.

"K-kai?" Phoenix said as he hugged Alexis who hugged him. The blonde boy crying his eyes out his head resting on Alexis's chest. "Phoenix, I will explain to you later, just go home" the brunette with a deep voice but not as deep as the black haired male.

"Men let's go!" The blacked haired male said as all the men left. "Hey, I'm going to tell the police, you're disgusting, you-" the pink haired man was cut off, because the  black haired man grabbed his jaw in his painful grip which made his squirm in pain. "I suggest you don't talk to me in that tone again, princess" he said his voice filled with venom.

He threw Alexis away as he walked away with his men.

"Hey, you okay?" "Yea, my jaw hurts a bit" Phoenix helped his bestie stand up. They finally reached Alexis's apartment. "Hey, can I crash here for a while? I don't feel like going back to my apartment" the blonde asked the pink haired who nodded. "Yeah, you can stay here for as long as you want" "thanks Yoonmi hyung"

As he said that the pink haired laughed. "When have you started calling me by my Korean name?" The older said and yet again they bursted out in laughter.

Somewhere else....

"Okay, let me get this straight, your boyfriend saw you doing mafia shit and you think he's gonna break up with you?" Shawn said. He had been in the headquarters managing things there. "Yeah" Kai said looking at his friend who sighed and hugged him. "There there, I'm sure everything will be alright, just talk to him" "thanks Shawn" the brunette said to the blue haired.

Jake was sitting on his throne like chair in his office and just like that Ria entered the office. "Sir, the details are here" she said and he motioned her to read them.

"Alexis Yoonmi Yang. Half Korean and half Canadian. Has a younger brother, Alex Yoonseok Yang.

His biological father died in a car crash, police still unsure how it happened. He died on August 5 2005.

His step mother Anabelle Miller remarried a full Canadian man, Jason Miller. He is very abusive, sexually abusive.

Anabelle is an abusive woman who always criticises other people and hurt their feelings.

Alexis and his little brother left on January 1 2011.

Unfortunately Alexis didn't get in university or college, so he immediately dropped out.

He started pickpocketing and then he stole.

But in 2015 he fortunately got a job at a strip club called Red Night. Working as a dancer, waiter and stripper.

He was actually studying to become a dancer. His younger brother is studying to become a model.

He doesn't like the dark that much, but he can tolerate it. Had sleep paralysis when he was a child but it soon stopped as he reached eight years. He was almost raped during his teenage years.

Other family members are unknown."

"That's everything about him sir" she said and he nodded waving his hand and soon she left.

'so you're a thief, interesting~'

You could definitely see the evil in his eyes and that devilish smirk of his that can make even Satan shiver.

"Alexis Yoonmi Yang, I'd like to have you in my world, to break you and taint you in blood, who better to help the devil but a fallen angel."

He said laughing hysterically like the psychopath he is. Now the king had finally found his queen.