~6

Jake and his two men were getting to land. "Wait does this mean I have to call you guys hyungs?!" The red haired assassin said as the older man nodded.

You guessed it, they've landed on Seoul city in South Korea. They had a meeting with a mafia group called BTS.

"Hey hyung did I tell you I like your new green hair?" "Like a million times" Jake responded clearly annoyed.

Drake Woo, a very skilled assassin and the youngest of all of them. He was pretty much a sweetheart but a very bad apple.

They finally reached Seoul city. They were met with eight males waiting for them. "Hello hyung" the tall purple haired male said. "Hey Namjoon, how are you" Jake said looking at the eight who bowed towards him.

Yes, Jake and his mafia was well respected through out. They all left and went to a big mansion to discuss business.

"So what's up, why did I have to come here?" Jake asked the leader also known as RM, Kim Namjoon. "Well the thing is that, we needed your help with something" the purple haired boy said. "Okay fine"

There had been a recent loss of money and BTS has suspected that someone might have stolen very important valuables. "So I ask you to please help us out with this" RM said looking at the green haired man infront of him.

"Hmm, by my theory, I think that this asshole that stole from you, is a hacker" Jake said looking at the four males infront of him. "A hacker? Why do you say that hyung?" The blue haired bunny like boy asked the older.

"It's quite simple really. Your money was stolen, right? But this person wouldn't be dumb enough to come and break into your headquarters and steal it, no! This bitch hacked your computers and found the stack. They took your money without even getting up from their lazy ass" Jake said looking at the boys who were a little shock, since they were trying to figure that out.

They just finished discussing about the problem that BTS was facing. Since four of the other boys left because they know nothing about it.

"I like your green hair hyung" the boy with a heart smile said and that actually made Jake smile. "Thanks, I just dyed it" he said and the orange haired's smiled even bigger which made the Jake laugh a little.

Yes, BTS were very close to Jake, actually BTS were very close to Werewolves, Jake's mafia. He had developed a bond between them, all of them.

But as the other four were talking, one person was still asleep. Suga, the cat like male was sleeping. Jake never understood how this guy would sleep like that.

Actually he had a hard time understanding Drake who slept very second of the day, but knew everything that they were discussing.

While the five were discussing in the meeting hall, the others were in the living room waiting for them. And one person was asleep, it was Drake.

"Will he be able to sleep at night?" Yin said as he looked at the other three who nodded. "Yeah, he'll sleep all night and day" Shawn said as he layed his head on Kai's shoulder.

It took a few minutes for the five men to come back and sit down with the others. "So what will we be doing, boss?" Shawn asked as he closed his eyes. "You two need to get me Chanyeol. I need to have a word with him" Jake said and Kai nodded as Shawn just hummed.

Namjin, yoonmin, taekook and yinseok were sitting together like the couples they are. (My favourite ship is yoonmin and taekook, I favour namjin a little bit)

Somewhere else •••

"Okay Phoenix, remind me, why you chose this dye?" Alexis asked as he looked at himself in the mirror. "You're a thief and you're sexy and hot, you've made out with the biggest villian in the world and you're bad. Your whole vibe just screamed Harley Quinn!!" Phoenix said as he looked at his best friend who had a done expression.

"Okay, it's pretty, but you should've just chose one colour. Blonde, blue and pink, the colours of the crazy criminal's girlfriend, thanks Nix" Alexis said getting up and going out of the room to show his little brother who had died his hair a dark shade of purple. Phoenix following him with his newly dyed red hair.

"Hey Alex, what do you think about my hair-" Alexis said but shut up after he saw the shocked faces of the whole of Enhypen and his little brother. Everyone was super shocked. Looking at the beautiful man infront of them, WOW.

"OMG!! Hyung you look so beautiful!!" The maknae line of Enhypen said as they look at the older with sparkly eyes. "I feel like my beauty is rivaled" Moon or Moonsoo said wiping his fake tears.

"Seriously, I mean are you guys sure that this is my colour, well colours?" Alexis asked and all of them nodded their heads like little kids who were told to get ice cream. Alexis sighed and sat down on the couch with a sigh.

"All of you are really kids, aren't ya?" Alexis said with a chuckle. He didn't even need to open his eyes to see the pouts on everybody's faces.

"By the way, Jungwon, you never told me about our family history" Alexis said getting up and dragging the poor boy to his room. Once they were in the room, Alexis sat Jungwon down on the bed.

"So~ tell me about the Yang family" Jungwon just sighed and looked at his hyung.

"Well we have another cousin, he's name is Yang Jeongin and he's in a mafia called Straykids, do you know it?" Alexis nodded. "Our family is pretty big, but you know in this family there are also backstabbers. For example our uncle he's a backstabber, my auntie killed him on the spot after he tried to steal her rare diamond collection." Jungwon said looking at the older who giggled a little. "I mean, I would do that too" Alexis said giggling with Jungwon.

"Yeah, but after we heard about uncle Seongjin's dead we were devistated. And the fact that he lost his life after three of his children died in the same year. That's hard. But we're grateful that you and Alex are safe" Jungwon said giving Alexis a tissue, since the blonde, blue, pink haired boy was in tears.

He looked over at Jungwon and hugged him. "Thanks for telling me Wonnie" "no problem hyung, that's what family's for."

Yeah guys, I did mention my favourite BTS ships, so I think I should tell you more of my favourite ships.

Chaesoo (Rose and Jisoo - Blackpink)
Jenlisa (Jennie and Lisa - Blackpink)
Chanbin (Chan and Changbin - Straykids)
Hyunlix (Hyunjin and Felix - Straykids)
Minsung (Minho and Jisung - Straykids)
Seungin (Seungmin and Jeongin - Straykids)
Ryeji (Yeji and Ryujin - Itzy)
Jeongcheol (Scoups and Jeonghan - Seventeen)
Soonhoon (Hoshi and Woozi - Seventeen)
2yeon (Nayeon and Jeongyeon - Twice)
Seongjoong (Seonghwa and Hongjoong - Ateez)
Yungi (Yunho and Mingi - Ateez)
Jongsang (Yeosang and Jongho - Ateez)
Woosan (San and Wooyoung - Ateez)
Sunki (Sunoo and Niki - Enhypen)
Jakehoon (Jake and Sunghoon - Enhypen)
Markson (Jackson and Mark - Got7)
Kaisoo (Kai and Kyungsoo - EXO)
Chanbaek (Chanyeol and Baekhyun - EXO)
Jaeyong (Jaehyun and Taeyong - NCT)
Markhyuck (Mark and Haechan - NCT)
Johnil (Johnny and Taeil - NCT)
Nomin (Jeno and Jaemin - NCT)
Gtop (GD and T.O.P - Bigbang)
2Min (Minnie and Miyeon - G-idle)
Yuyeon (Yuqi and Sooyeon - G-idle)
Yeonbin (Yeonjun and Soobin - TXT)
Taegyu (Taehyun and Beomgyu - TXT)

Ningning and Winter - Aespa
Shuhua and Soojin - G-idle
Joshua and Seokmin - Seventeen
Vernon and Seungkwan - Seventeen
Mingyu and Wonwoo - Seventeen
Hyungwon and Minhyuk - Monsta X
Shownu and Kihyun - Monsta X

Yeah, those are all my favourite kpop ships. Who knows, maybe I'll have new favourites soon

Love you 💙💙💙