Click here to view the strategy 10.44

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.44

"There is no place." Rong Yichen put down his crossed legs and looked up at him, but his eyes were smiling.

Looking at his repeated provocations without fear of death, some directors felt sorry: They wanted to cast him as the starring role in the next film, but it seems that he is dead. It is a pity, with such good acting skills.

"In that case, I won't do it." Mo Zhiyang glared at him, turned around and planned to walk away.

Rong Yichen suddenly leaned forward, hugged the person around the waist, and pressed him on his leg, "There is no other place, but there is one here."

Sitting on his lap, Mo Zhiyang hugged his neck in fright, "You scared me to death!" He glared at this guy.

This glance has no lethality, but it scratches people's hearts.

Rong Yichen leaned over and kissed her, "Why does Yang Yang taste like strawberry?"

Everyone's eyes widened. The two of them were very affectionate, especially Mr. Rong. The organizer was still wondering why Mr. Rong suddenly came to attend the event. From the looks of it, it was probably because he was afraid that Little White Lotus would be bullied, so he came to support him.

Now everyone also understands why Mo Zhiyang has such good resources when he debuts. With such a big boss behind him, he can make money no matter what.

"I'll take you out for a late-night snack after the awards are given out later?" Rong Yichen coaxed, holding his earlobe in his mouth.

Just when Mo Zhiyang was about to agree, he suddenly thought of the last elevator incident and snorted, "No." If laozi is fooled again, he will be a dog!

Seeing the two of them having a disagreement, Xiao Xu handed over a bottle of mineral water at the right time.

Mo Zhiyang happened to be a little thirsty too, so he took it and stuffed it into his hand, "I can't unscrew it." If you don't take advantage of me, you're a bastard. If you don't do some work, why doesn't he make his husband do it?

Rong Yichen took the mineral water, unscrewed it and handed it over to him, "Drink more." It seemed like he was planning some weird plan.

Without paying much attention, Mo Zhiyang took the water bottle and drank most of it before putting the rest to his lips, "Na!"

At this time, everyone watching the show turned their eyes away, but they remembered that last time, a person who didn't have long eyes, maybe because of his good looks, deliberately returned the red wine glass to Mr. Rong.

That person right now...may be working hard in some mine!

Knowing what he meant, Rong Yichen was willing to follow him. He opened his mouth to hold the mouth of the mineral water bottle, took a small sip, and then handed the rest to him, "Drink up."

Although he was a little full, he was not unable to drink it. Mo Zhiyang took it, opened his mouth and drank it in one gulp, then returned the bottle to Xiao Xu.

Xiao Xu is very satisfied.

He came early, so Mo Zhiyang had to sit for a long time before everyone came. But he just drank a little too much water and felt like going to the bathroom. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Go." Rong Yichen let go of his waist and let him go.

As a result, when he walked with his front foot, he followed with his back foot.