Part 6

[Lucifer-Lucifuge Villa]

A month later, Rias and her group were having a lunch break after enduring their intense torture by Anos and Mirajane

A month later, Rias and her group were having a lunch break after enduring their intense torture by Anos and Mirajane. Anos joining Erza and the twin of guarding Grayfia, meanwhile Mirajane has returned to the Underworld to give her report regarding Rias and her peerage member's improvements so far.

[To Anos and the others]

Anos: "Heh. I'm impressed, they gotten a lot stronger day by day. In this rate, Riser will having hard time in defeating Rias and her peerage. Despite being outnumbered 4 to 16, they have the quality instead of quantity. Her Queen and Rook has accepted to use their other power for the sake of their King and their strength has exceeded my expectations, the Knight has achieved new Balance Breaker. Sword of Betrayal, a combination of Holy and Demonic Sword, he even create Holy Blade based on Rias's Queen's Holy Lightning with his Sword Birth ability."

He said with a smile.

Erza: "An outstanding results. They can do it if Rias Gremory didn't focus solely on getting Hakuryuuko on her side and made him to fight Riser for her sake. Well at least the result of her training under Mirajane-sama has rid of that arrogance mindset within her. She now focus on getting stronger, she can do it if she try."

Sasha: "As long they training diligently for another month, I have no problem with it

Sasha: "As long they training diligently for another month, I have no problem with it. Speaking of Hakuryuuko, how about him? I heard he were trained by Lady Kanna. Do you know anything about the sister, Asia Argento, Erza?"

She asked the redhead Knight.

Erza: "Hakuryuuko has been training extreme diligently after learning of the situation he was in, to say the least, he wasn't take it well and harbors quite resentment towards Rias Gremory and those wanted him dead so he get rid of his perversion and only focused on getting stronger. He have achieved Balance Breaker as well Juggernaut Drive, he currently trying to awaken new form that far more powerful than Juggernaut Drive. That's all I know so far, from our maniac E.N.D. As for Asia Argento, her healing capabilities reached new heights as she can create emerald sphere to fasten the healing process even in long range distance. She learn how to fight in hand-to-hand combat under Moka's guidance. For someone as pure and kindhearted as her has improved a lot in that regard, not even Shirone can win if she met her today."