INTRO

Settling into an ordinary life was surprisingly easy for Percy. Percy saw it as early retirement and after saving the Gods' butts two years in a row it was a happily anticipated change.
School was the only difficult part of settling into an ordinary life. Percy returned home after 9 months of almost dying only to find out that he was kicked out of his school for "truancy." It was a kick of dirt in Percy's many wounds. Thankfully, Percy's stepdad, Paul, was able to get Percy into Alternative High School, which was the only school in the State of New York that would take him.

So Percy's awake, at midnight, trying to study but failing miserably without Annabeth to help him. Percy has done all-nighters many times before, he's a demigod after all, many times during quests Percy had gone without his fair share of sleep but it was different. On Percy's old quests, he would be fighting monsters, his adrenaline keeping him awake, and his ADHD keeping him occupied, plus he usually had Annabeth there to keep him company. Percy closed his eyes, he was so tired but he knew he had to study, Percy shook his head and opened his eyes.

Percy looked around at his surroundings, in the seconds his eyes were shut he magically appeared in an unfamiliar cinema. Percy put his hand inside his pocket, his fingers lancing around Riptide. His first thought was Hera, panic rising in his chest, surely he hadn't been kidnapped by the goddess, not again.

"Percy?" His ears perked up as he heard the familiar voice of his girlfriend.

Percy turned around, his sea green eyes landing on Annabeth, Her blonde locks were in a messy bun, she was wearing pyjamas with 'architecture is cool' printed on the shirt. "Annabeth!" He exclaimed, a bit of Percy happy to see her but another part growing increasingly concerned.

Suddenly the rest of Percy's friends started to appear, Jason, Thalia, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Reyna and Leo. Percy asked the question that was on everyone's mind, "Where are we?"

Piper's eyes widened as she saw her curly-haired best friend, "Leo!" Piper him as the boy chuckled. "Where have you been!? You stopped by once! Once to let me know that you're alive and then you ghost me for five months!"

Jason shook his head, "Piper be nice, he's been busy with his girlfriend~"

Leo blushed, "Sorry, sorry. But I think the fact that we've been kidnapped and all put in a creepy cinema is a bit more important than me ghosting you, Pipes."

"I can't shadow travel," Nico speaks up. Percy looks at the pale boy, it's been five months since he's seen Nico last when the boy simultaneously tells him that he had a crush on Percy for the last 4 years and that Percy was no longer his type. Percy was surprised to see that Nico's colour was starting to return to him, the Italian boy was still pale but he didn't look ghostly anymore, in fact, Nico looked the healthiest he'd been since he was 11.

Percy tried to feel the water in the room, usually, Percy could feel the vaporised water in the air, the lipids in his friends' bodies but right now he felt nothing.

"I can't shapeshift."

"Hello!" Percy flinched as he heard the young voice of a prepubescent girl, without even thinking Percy unshielded Riptide and aimed it at the girl, "Who are you?"

Standing in front of Percy is a young girl with chestnut hair and sapphire eyes, she's only young, possibly 11-12 years old. "My name is Alyx, I'm the daughter of Chronos, the God of time."

"Kronos?" Thalia asks as she crosses her arms, "Like the father of Zeus?"

"No, that's Kronos, I'm the daughter of Chronos. Anyways, you can't use your powers because I've frozen time and brought each of you here to react to something."

"React?" Hazel questions.

"Correct! Today I'm going to show you Epic The Musical! It's a musical about Odysseus and his journey through the Sea of Monsters."

Annabeth frowns, she knows that name. Odysseus, Annabeth has read The Odyssey, she remembers Odysseus but at the same time, it feels like there is something in his brain hiding that information from her.

"Also, freezing time can be a bit uncomfortable, you may start to feel sick or lightheaded but that's okay because you won't remember any of this after I unfreeze time."

Jason shakes his head, "If we're not going to remember any of this, what the point of you even showing us?"

Alyx grins, "I was bored. Okay, everyone take a seat, the video is about to start."