Warrior of the Mind

[ATHENA]
Have you forgotten the lessons I taught you?

[ODYSSEUS]
Athena!

"Booooo!" Percy exclaimed as Annabeth's mother appeared on the screen. Annabeth nudged him as she rolled her eyes.

"You can't disrespect a goddess like that," Reyna warned him.

"Why? Last time I checked, Athena can't time travel."

[ATHENA]
Have you forgotten to turn off your heart? This is not you
I see you changing from how I've designed you

"Designed?" Frank questioned, he turned to Annabeth, "Is Odysseus a child of Athena?"

Annabeth shook her head, "Athena couldn't have children in Ancient Greece, as a Virgin Goddess, she hadn't figured out how to spawn children like she did with me."

Piper tilted her head, suddenly she realised that she didn't know how Annabeth was born, she had assumed that she was made the same way she was. "Annabeth- What do you mean spawn?"

"I was born out of a thought my mother had," Annabeth said simply, as if it was the most common thing in the world. The Romans and Piper starred at Annabeth in utter shock, causing Percy to chuckle at the expressions on his friends' faces.

Have you forgotten your purpose? Let me remind you

"Dam, she can time travel," Percy said as he watched Athens bring Odysseus in the past.

"My mother can't time travel, Percy."

Goddess of wisdom, master of war
My life has one mission, create the greatest warrior

Percy grabbed Annabeth's hand, "She succeeded."

"Yeah!" Piper cheered. A few of the others cheered along. Annabeth smiled proudly.

I had a challenge, a test of skill
A magic boar only the best could kill

"Ah! Athena's smiling," Leo jumped in his chair, a dramatic, over exaggerating reaction but Percy and the others couldn't help by laugh.

Percy nodded, "It's freaky!"

One day a boy came for the thrill
A boy whose mind rivalled the boar's own will

"Aw, Odysseus was so cute as a kid," Hazel smiled as she looked at the younger version of the hero.

"Er."

[ODYSSEUS]
Let's go!

"Wow, he's had people following him since he was a boy..."

"I know how that feels," Jason muttered to himself. Reyna's head snapped to his direction, despite Nico sitting in between them, Reyna had somehow heard it his words. She frowned sympathetically, Reyna was made Praetor which was 14 years old, she understood the pressure he experienced but at the same time, she could never fully understand his experience of at Camp Jupiter. He was raised there, at the age of 3 he became a child soldier, as the son of Jupiter people looked up to him when he was so small he had to look up at them in return.

Jason nodded back, a quiet nod of understanding.

[ATHENA]
Maybe one day he'll follow me
And we'll make a greater tomorrow, then they'll see
I know he'll change the world
'Cause he is a warrior of the mind
Maybe one day I'll reach him
And we can build his skills as I teach him
If there's a problem, he'll have the answer
He is a warrior of the mind