4.

Aisha's POV

I am sitting in Harsh's car, but I still can't believe how my personal assistant, Shruti forgot to submit my yearly file. I had to leave my family in between, and I know how much mom will scold me now, so I am taking a bouquet of white roses for her. Apart from that, during the meeting, Dhruv was looking so handsome, it took me all my courage to not gawk him, and give him a feisty reply. I mumbled a bye to Harsh, and got down his car. 

"Hi mom" I greeted my angry mother "I got this for you..."

"I don't want all of this, why did you leave all of a sudden, you don't know how embarrassed I felt"

"I am sorry, Shruti forgot to submit my annual report, not submitting could have led to something serious. I am sorry nah" I whined

"Okay, whatever, I suppose you have solved the matter, now what about the boy?" She asked me

"I'll meet him separately, and then give you my answer?" I replied

"Thike, mein unse baat karke batati hu tujhe" She said and went to call his family

(Ok, I will talk to them and let you know.)

Time Skip

Two day later

I am getting ready for my date with Dhruv. Today is the day, that might change my life forever, and so I was a little nervous. I wore a black turtle-neck sweater, and a black skirt, with long boots, as it was cold outside.

 I wore a black turtle-neck sweater, and a black skirt, with long boots, as it was cold outside

I came out, and sat in my car. I opened my phone, and put the address Dhruv messaged me on Google Maps and started driving. We both had each other's number, but we had only messaged till now. I reached the destination and found Dhruv leaning against his car. And their were two car ahead and two cars behind his car. So much security? I walked up to him, He was wearing a brown jacket on a white t-shirt, with black jeans and white shoes. His style was somewhat opposite to mine.

"Hey" I greeted him "Sorry to keep you waiting, and for the other day as well"

His gaze lingered on me for a few seconds "Hi, I just reached here, and don't worry, I liked that quality of yours, you are committed to your work. Shall we?" He gestured inside

"Hmmm.. I heard that you are one person who doesn't like speaking much, but here you are speaking to me" I said, amused

"That's right, I don't speak much, but you are an exception" He replied

"Why?" I asked "Is that because I am an IAS, if I may ask"

"Not at all, you should know that I said yes for this proposal" He pulled out a chair for me "Does that answer your question?"

"You said yes? but why? I mean we did not even talk, and the only thing I said to you was kinda rude" I said after sitting

"It's a little early to this, but I felt a little attracted to you, and this is the first time in my life, that something of this sort has happened to me" My eyes widened after hearing his answer.

Time Skip

We asked each other questions, and got to know thing about each other. Like this, we didn't realize when time flew and it was already 3pm. So Dhruv paid, after me insisting a lot that we both pay 50%. He came with me till my car, we bid adieu and he went.

After I reached home, I was bombarded with questions from mom, Trisha, Krisha, Kiara, and Harsh. What were Harsh and Kiara even doing here?

"Toh? Kya socha hai tune? Ha ya na?" Kiara wiggled her eyebrows

(so? What have you thought? yes or no?)

"Meri....... Ha hai" I replied after thinking for a bit

(Umm...... Yes)

They all started screaming, and I went in my room, to escape from them. But my best friends and sisters followed me inside.

"Kya baate ki tumlogo ne?" Krisha asked

(What did you guys talk about?)

"Bas normally baat ki. Thoda life ke baare questions puccha, aur.... ha, bas" I replied

(Just talked normally. Asked a few questions about life, and... that's it.)

"Uska matlab hai, tumlogo ne kiss kiya kya" Harsh said earning a horrified expression from me 

(She means, did you guys kiss?)

"Tu pagal hai kya? Hum pehle baar mile the, sab teri tarah besharam nahi hote hai" I replied "Now shut up, Mujhe thoda kaam karne do"

(Are you mad? We met for the first time, not everyone is shameless like you) (Now shut up, let me do some work)

"Ha, ab tu humse thodina baat karegi, tujhe Dhruv jo milgaya" Kiara teased and they left

(Yes, now why will you talk to us, you got Dhruv.)

My lips betrayed me and smiled at Kiara's last sentence. My phone made a noise, alerting me that someone messaged me.

Dhruv : Heard you said yes?

                                                                  -----------------

Word count - 850

Thanks for reading!! Byee