6.

Aisha's POV

"Challlooo" I screamed "We were supposed to reach there at 4, it's already 4:30!"

(Let's gooo!)

"Ha ha, chal" My mom said "Ab baithi kya hai chal"

(Let's go) (Why are you sitting here now?)

I huffed and sat in my car. After 15 minutes, I finally turned the ignition on, since my dear sisters were fighting over the front seat. At the end, mom had to come and sit at the front. Now we are more late! I feel so bad, our families were supposed to meet for the date of our marriage. I started driving, music blaring from the radio, when suddenly my phone started ringing. I turned off the radio, and moved my hands to pick up my phone, when Trisha picked it up. 

"Ooooooooo" She started teasing me " Jiju ka phone hai" She picked it up before I could snatch it from her, and kept it on speaker.

(brother-in-law's calling)

"Hello, where are you? From how long we are waiting, when will you come?" He said in one breath

"Hi jiju!" Trisha said, while Krisha was suppressing her laugh "Di abhi drive kar rahi hai, par aap humse baat kar sakte ho. Hum bhi toh aapki aadhi ghar walia hai" 

(Di is driving right now, but you can talk to us. We too are half wives.)

"Acch-"He was cut off by my scream

(Ok-)

"AAAAAAAA" some random guy, came in front of my car, I turned the steering towards the forest side of the road, and crashed into a tree. My head banged into the steering wheel, it stinged as a result, and blood started flowing, my mother and sisters screamed and shouted for me to respond. But after a few seconds, I couldn't hear their voices, and I blurred out.

TIME SKIP

I woke up to a throbbing headache, and clothes ruined by blood. BLOOD! I tried to move my hand, but I couldn't, I looked down to find my hand and legs tied by a rope! I looked around to find myself, trapped in a dark room, a ray of light peeping through a hole in the roof, which might be made of tin. The whole room was empty except, a chair, on which I was sitting. I was kidnapped?! 

I started to move the rope of my hands against each other, so that they would tear off, since I knew, that screaming and shouting for help was of no use. That's when I heard the noise of lock, someone was coming in. It might be the kidnapper, but I wished for the person to be Dhruv. I met him a few days ago, but I have fallen hard for him, since his name was the first one I remembered in this situation.

"I see you have woken up" 

I saw the face of the person as he came in view, I was beyond shocked.

"NEEL!"

                                                               ------------