[25]My Aniska

Shubman's POV:
Just once one last time...", I said backing up expecting a punch on my face.

But something quite different happened.

Recappp

Shubman's POV:
He handed me a plate which had dinner set on it and two medicine packet.

"Before and after dinner", he said pointing at one then other.

"Water bottle is kept in her room and yes another thing she doesn't usually eat by herself when sick", he said and just smiled.

The smile said it all I dashed out of the kitchen when Rohan caught hold on me.

"What is all this", Rohan whispered.
"I will explain you later", I said and let go of him.

I visited her house before but never entered her room. This was the first time.

I entered into her room only to see her relying her back on backrest of the bag and clicking her remote.

I aslo saw three cricket bats few tennis and leather balls and trophies covering almost whole wall.

And photos with those trophies on another wall. While I recognised a trophy and the first words that came out of my mouth were..

"This is the one you won in nineth standard right", I asked. She was just frozen seeing me there.

I nudged her and she came out of that unknown world. "Umm.... Yeah and not me, my team", she said looking at the trophy.

"You love cricket more than me right", I asked. "Ofcourse", she said and then realised and mumbled a 'Sorry'.

She loves me wait this is what this reply means right.

"It is of no need", I said and popped out a tablet from the packet and gave her.

"Go on", I signaled her as she hesitated and took it from my hand.

She ate it and picked the plate to eat by herself. "Bhaiya said you don't eat by yourself when sick", I said and took the plate from her hand.

I took a bite from the plate and placed it infront of her mouth. She hesitated and took a bite.

There was no conversation between us when she was eating as I know she doesn't prefer talking while eating.

Wow Mr. Gill you remember her choices really well.

She finished her eating. I looked at her, she seemed weaker mentally than before.

She didn't seem my Aniska anymore.

Aniska's POV:
I didn't knew that Bhai will let him in. After all he knows that I still love him. I still love him.

He fed me with his hands. He looked so stubborn and cute while feeding me with that smile.

Those dimples.

After I finished eating he gave me my after dinner medicine. I took the medicine and I as I kept my bottle down.

I saw him glaring at me. He slowly moved forward and kept his hand on the other side of the bed.

He came closer and closer raising my heart beat by 200times.

I felt him moving his head down from my face to my neck and slowly felt his lips on my collar bone.

He teeth took over leaving a few marks on my collar bone. Love bites ofcourse. He started moving upwards towards the neck.

He kept kissing on when I felt his teeth slightly on my neck and I mumbled, "Not on the neck please".

I don't have concealer or anything of that sort and I don't have a habit of wearing a scarf. So I have to take
precautions.

He kept moving up and reached my jawline. I felt butterflies rising all round my body.

I felt his lips slowly on mine and after a few time he departed back. He smiled at me.

He whispered and said, "Goodbye My Sunshine". He said and pecked my cheeks and left.

Did he just call me his sunshine. Yeah surely he did my ears won't betray me after all.

I was lost in the world he left me in when I heard a knock on my door."Come in", I shouted.

I saw Rahul enter.

God how many surprises have you planned for me.

He came and sat beside me. "Hi!", he said. "Hey", I replied.

"I saw Shubman exiting",he said. I felt a awkwardness rise between us.

He dusted off the awkwardness and started,"You know Aniska when I first came to you had a crush of Shubman I felt a slight fire rise in my chest.

We were just 15 I didn't want to think more. But in our 12th standard I saw you getting more and more close to him after you guy's project.

I was surely jealous. When I felt it increasing I sat on night and thought. You know what my thoughts concluded.

I loved you. All the while Aniska. All the while. But please don't change your mind.

I know Shubman loves you a lot Aniska, a lotttt. More than me. And I know you to love him a lot.", Rahul said and I saw tears forming in his eyes which he blinked off.

"And what about you sir. Do you really think any girl will fall for you", I said and chukled.

"Isn't Love about letting go. And about me Miss A. Aniska umm sorry Mrs Aniska Gill abhi Tak tune Rahul Avasthi ki charm kahan dekhi hai", he said chuckling.

"Promise me Aniska", he said suddenly. "What??", I asked.

"You will confess to Shubman", he said and kept his hand infront of me.
"I will. I will do it right tommorow, okay", I said keeping my hand in his.

And jumped to hug him tight. "I definitely missed this", he said. "Me too", I replied.

"Once a bestfriend always a bestfriend", he said and make me chuckle. I used to be his regular dialogue when I used to get fed up of him.

Author's note:
Just wanted to inform you guys that I have published a chapter in between the introductory part and starting chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Bye bye. Peace out!!