𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 & 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

"they hurt little girls everywhere."

Daenerys Royce is the daughter of Daemon Targaryen and Rhea Royce. the wedding wasn't consummate till one faithful night daemon got home to Runestone and drunkenly slept with Rhea. of the coming news of his new daughter on the way daemon wanted nothing to do with her. he neglected Rhea and the upcoming babe. filing for an annulment, that Viserys eventually approved to get him off his back, he married Laena Velaryon. Rhea's daughter was proclaimed a bastard. she hoped her daughter would be just like her. black curly hair, brown eyes, tan skin. when she delivered her daughter, silver haired, violet skin, and pale skin stared back at her. unlike daemon she treasured her.

Helaena Targaryen, daughter of the king Viserys and Alicent Hightower. helaena was a Dreamer and no one ever understood her. Alicent tried but the more she tried to understand her crypted messages she grew frustrated. eventually she was too tired to even bother paying her attention. Viserys never bothered to speak to her either. while Helaena's mind showed awful images her family made it no better. Aegon abused her to his whim, Alicent and Otto verbally abused her, Aemond didn't bother to save her from the torture she endured. Daeron was never home. Viserys ignored her, she could never speak to Rhaenyra without Daemon watching like a hawk. she just stayed quiet and never spoke unless she was spoken to.

Rhaena Targaryen, daughter of Daemon Targaryen and Laena Velaryon. twin to her sister Baela Targaryen. unlike her sister who had her dragon egg hatch in her cradle, hers didn't. people said Baela was much like Daemon. truth be told Baela loved being a daddy's girl. a problem would arise and daemon and Baela would handle it. dragonless, Rhaena was ignored by Daemon. even as a child she tried to get her father's attention with whatever accomplishment she did. he didn't care. she had no dragon. she to him was no Targaryen. she might be true Velaryon and Targaryen blood but that didn't gain her anything. Baela was the prize. not her.

Lucerys Velaryon, son of Rhaenyra Targaryen and Harwin Strong. although the boy was a bastard, laenor claimed him his own regardless. after lady Laena's funeral there was an altercation with his uncle Aemond. he ended up cutting his eye out and Alicent forced Viserys hand in sending him to the Wall or exile. the boy was six when he went into exile. away from his mother and brothers he was alone in a cruel world. as he got older news from his grandfather Corlys came to him. Laenor's death, Daemon and Rhaenyra's marriage, Harwin's death, the separation of his siblings. it just made him more upset and depressed knowing he wasn't there to help them through everything.

the separation was to help the children grow up. Rhaena was sent the North, Baela to Storms End, Jace to the Eryie, Joffery to Driftmark. during this it was Daenerys' name day. a cloak hooded man delivered her a gift of three turned-to-stone dragon eggs. she was confused just like her mother as the man left with a limp. Rhaena had taken a dragon egg with her in hopes of it hatching while she's gone. she spent her time much in Winterfell and occasionally traveling with Cregan on hunts. one day she was walking to Godswood tree. her violet eyes looked at the tree curiously. the face engraved on the tree and the tears of blood stained on it was scary enough. people believed in it so she didn't dwell too much on it. she slowly knelt down and rose her hand. the wind howeled in her ears, snowflakes fell on her cheeks carefully, her hand touched the face. taking in sharp gasp she felt ice rush in her fire veins. her eyes turned white as visions flashed in her mind.

fire engulfed a house, the smoke thick in the air, the sound of screams echoing around the people desperately trying to put it out. a flash. a woman with silver hair stood in front of a lake, a white dress clung to her thick body, a dragon echoing behind her, she wore a gold, red, black, blue, and green rings. another flash. a man in the center of a field. he stood tall and fear didn't show in his stature. instead he undid the belt of his sword, pulling it out, men on horses rode towards him the intent to murder.