𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

[ jaceluke ]
[jealous losermond]
[ a/n — this basically is what if the Blacks were as spoiled as TG says they are. what if they were worse.]
————————————————

The entirety of the Targaryen family lived in the Red Keep. Including Daemon and his family. Helaena is supposed to claim the dragon Dreamfyre. Instead little Lucerys felt bad for his cousin Rhaena. He had Ser Harwin sneak them both out to the Dragonpit and she claimed Dreamfyre. Alicent was furious. That was her daughter's dragon. Viserys simply stated dragons are up for grabs if they have no rider. The Green Queen was beyond anger as she stared at the young children with venom. Daemon never allowed Alicent to even glance at his daughter. His precious Rhaena had claimed the dragon Dreamfyre like the last Rhaena Targaryen had. And he had Lucerys to thank for that.

Helaena remained dragonless in the passing years. Aemond was the one who was up next to claim a dragon. Although all the other unclaimed dragons were on Dragonstone Alicent was reluctant to set sail with just her small son. To make up with her once dear friend Rhaenyra had decided to give an egg to her younger brother once Syrax laid a clutch. Including one for her other brother Daeron. This time Lucerys nor his brother Jacaerys interjected when Syrax laid a clutch. But Daemon and Corlys. A couple of moons prior, Corlys introduced his other sons Alyn and Addam of Hull. They were bastards all too well. But they were the same ages as Laena's and Rhaenyra's children. At first, Rhaenys climbed upon Meleys and threatened to burn him where he stood for his infidelity. It was Laena and Laenor that convinced her otherwise. They now had two little brothers they'd wanted for so long. They didn't expect their father to do it out of wedlock but they were their siblings and would be treated as Velaryons. Rhaenys would come around.

During this time Rhaenyra had another son, Joffrey Velaryon. And Syrax's clutch was only two eggs. A bright green egg with orange swirls and a bright blue one. Daeron had made the journey to Kings Landing with his uncle to claim the egg that his mother promised. Unfortunately, the eggs had already been taken to the Red Keep when Aemond and Daeron, were escorted by their mother and sworn protector, Ser Criston. The green egg was placed in the cradle with Joffrey and it hatched almost instantly. The blue egg was handed to Addam and a night later a small hatchling lay in his bed. Again Alicent's sons were taken what was owed. The only one with a dragon was Aegon but even Sunfyre sometimes refused to take the young boy on flights. Anger and jealousy laced and forced the family even more apart.

Alicent prayed for something evil to befall the Blacks. Anything for vengeance for her children's stolen dragons. The Blacks were nothing but spoiled entitled cunts who took what they wanted. That's what Alicent said almost like a mantra when it was her and her children. Nothing but wasteful dragon seeds and bastards. They weren't true royalty like her sweet boys and girls. During a lesson with their dragons, aemond decided to be a true Hightower. Addam, Jace, and Luke were all watching Vermax tear into his food with much anger. Aemond ran into Addam with much force and knocked him down. A mumble of bastards under his breath. Luke didn't like that. As Jace helped up his uncle Lucerys shouted things at Aemond.

"You shouldn't even be here! You don't even have a dragon, cunt!" he yelled. He was five and had never known what the word cunt meant. His uncle Daemon said it often when Otto passed by him or Alicent or Ser Criston. Aemond turned around his fury and punched the boy in the face. Jacaerys was quick to the rescue along with Addam. Three against one but Aemond was the oldest of the bunch and was everything but merciless. Addam had a black eye, Luke's nose was broken, and Jace had a gash on his head. Blood poured down his face as their uncle aemond held a rock over his head. Lucerys pulled a blade Daemon gave him. A small jagged one that was used to cut fish when they did little bits of fishing. He sliced upward gouging his uncle's eye.