𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐭-1

a/n— I did release this in lucemond too

——————————————

maybe he tried so hard to be the prince of realm, a good son, the perfect lord, he turned into his brothers whore instead. lucerys clung to Jace as they shamelessly fucked on the beach of Dragonstone. Jace took interest in his brother when he finally saw him after many years passed and he had stayed in Driftmark. their time separated just grew into sexual frustration. Jace didn't want baela no matter how many times she tried to advance to him. he wanted Luke.

even now, the once perfect blue dress was wrinkled and drenched in sweat, his fluffed curls a frizzy mess, his violet eyes glossy with tears, his cheeks flushed red. he was such a fucking ethereal person that Jace needed him then and there. they were supposed to visit the dragons but one thing led to the other and Jace was on his knees for him.

Luke's thighs hugged perfectly around jace's hips as he slid in and out. their moans were mixed in the air and the sound of crashing waves on the shore surrounded them. Luke ran his hand down jace's back to his ass urging him to go deeper if possible. jacaerys pulled back to his lucerys. he forcefully put his lips to his brother. it was messy, spit swabbed between them, when they pulled away a string of saliva connected them.

"fuck. I've missed you Luke," Jace growled as he sunk deep into him.

lucerys let a shakey moan out as he arched his back and grabbed ahold of his shoulders. "you have no idea jacaerys," he moaned.

"miss me much? I would assume you were getting fucked endlessly on Driftmark," Jace panted through his words as he fucked him harder. the sheer thought of someone else having Luke like this made him angry. his hips snapped with his and the sound of their skin against skin echoed around them.

Luke laughed, "none came close to seeing me like this." he pulled his brother by his hair whispering in his ear, "none have ever made me come."

Jace bit down on his shoulder, placing his leg over his shoulder hitting the sweet spot that had him seeing stars. his hand wrapped around his neck as he pressed their forehead together and absolutely ruined Lucerys. his walls clenched tightly around jace's cock, their orgasms crashing into them both. Luke whimpered and moaned as Jace slowly thrusted into him. in between the blissful haze Luke fell asleep. when he woke up the moon was still high in the sky but Jace stood at the shore. he put his hand up to his chest to hold his dress from falling the second he stood up. his legs embarrassingly gave out beneath him as he tried to stand. he managed the second time but they trembled like a newborn deer. he walked up behind Jace being as quiet as possible.

Jacaerys's shirt uniform was messily put together and unbuttoned from the top. his short curly brown hair blew gently in the wind. they both stared off into the distance that could be facing Kings Landing. they looked like Rhaenyra and Daemon after their own shared time on the beach in Driftmark.

"you're not... ashamed of what we did... are you?" Luke asked hoping his voice wouldn't reveal that he was scared he just lost his brother.

Jace picked up on the underlined fear in his voice. he turned to face seeing how beautiful his little brother was in night light. the afterglow just shinned on his creamy skin. he gently caressed his face and pulled his lips to his.

when he pulled away he pressed his forehead against him, "we have much of catching up to do."

lucerys giggled as he kissed him again more passionately. "I'd let you take me again here but I'm afraid you'll take my ability to walk." Luke spoke against his lips.