Volume 1 Chapter 1: The Crow

Date: November 6, XXXX

Time: 9:05 PM

Location: Junior's Bar

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Qrow Branwen."

The owner of Junior's Bar welcomed. Qrow, the veteran huntsman, smirked. He knew what this meant.

"Did my niece beat up your boys?"

"More than that, Branwen. What do you want?"

"Whiskey."

Junior immediately took out a bottle and poured a glass. Taking a sip, it wasn't long before the huntsmen finished his drink.

"How much?"

"The drink or the damage?"

"Both."

Taking out his scroll, Junior presented the amount. The screen showed a total of twenty thousand lien. Thinking about his two nieces put a smile on his face, sure. But one was also taking a large sum of lien in his pocket.

"That much?"

"I have to take care of my boys, Qrow."

"Yeah, I get that."

Qrow then took out his credit card and passed it to Junior. Last time he checked, it probably had more than twenty-five thousand lien, enough to pay for his niece's shenanigans.

"That's probably more than enough."

"My thanks."

Receiving his second glass, the huntsman took another sip. Unbeknownst to him, four new arrivals had entered the bar and immediately got the attention of the entire establishment.

"Four martinis, please."

Looking to his right, Qrow saw four gorgeous ladies. The person who ordered the drinks wore a naval hat and jacket. If he could describe her looks, it would be busty as hell.

'Well damn. This might be my lucky night.'

The veteran huntsman thought as the ladies took their seats.

"I've never seen your face. Are you new here?"

"Yes, I am."

"Qrow Branwen."

The huntsman introduced himself with a handshake, and luckily, the woman accepted. He smiled, seeing the woman's beautiful face as she shook his hand.