Volume 1 Chapter 5: Team AZUR

Date: November 8, XXXX

Time: 7:30 AM

Location: Emerald Forest

''Heads up!''

''Ahhhhh!''

As the red reaper fell rapidly, she was intercepted by Jaune. Who had been thrown by a death stalker several meters away. The two hunters in training would be sent onto a nearby tree.

''What was that?''

Ruby asked as her body recovered from the concussion. Meanwhile, Jaune was hanging from the tree's branches, unable to move.

''Ahem, hey Ruby.''

The blonde said to Ruby as he tried his best to act normal.

''Did your sister fall from the sky?''

''I have no idea.''

''Yeehaw!''

Emerging from the foliage was an Ursa getting manhandled by a hammer-wielding pink girl. The Grimm roared out loud, expressing its discomfort and pain. Soon after, a pink explosion erupted, killing the Ursa. This caused the pink girl to leap into the air before landing safely on the ground.

''Uhh, it's broken.''

''Nora, please don't ever do that again.''

A boy in green told his pink friend. But before he could finish. Nora had already vanished, leaving behind a trail of pink. The girl had already taken the White Rook piece, which she sang about.

''Oh! I'm Queen of the castle! I'm Queen of the castle!''

''NORA!''

''Coming, Ren!''

Nora responded to her friend, Ren, before coming to his side. Of course, not before picking the White Knight piece for her friend before blasting off to help him.

''Did that girl ride an Ursa?''

''I think so.''

Moments later, a redhead warrior emerged from the foliage. Behind her was a Death Stalker trying to catch the fleeing warrior. Every time the Grimm lunged at the warrior, it would miss as its prey managed to dodge.

''Jaune!''

''Pyra!''

Jaune responded to his partner Pyra. Ruby was enamored about the Death Stalker chasing the blonde's partner.