Volume 3 Chapter 25: Player Vs Program

Date: October 9, XXXX

Time: 5:35 PM

Location: Amity Colosseum

The crowd cheered as the second match of the singles round would commence soon. But while everyone that was the case, Team AZUR worked tirelessly to watch out for any of 'Cinders' plans. Their eyes were wide open, anticipating something to occur out of nowhere.

As the cheers erupted endlessly from the crowd. The German engineer observed any signs of 'Cinders' underlings. And sure enough, he would spot one, Emerald Sustrai. Reinhart eyed the green-haired woman, and she did the same.

''Bruder Adam, one of them is here.''

''Who?''

''Emerald Sustrai.''

He answered to his earpiece and on the other side. Adam searched for any of Emerald's associates nearby but found none. The cameras were unable to detect any of her colleagues. Something was up, and the leader of Team AZUR knew it.

''The tournament is underway, and her colleagues are nowhere to be found. Let us assume the worst. Reinhart proceed to the surveillance room and guard it. No one in, no one out.'''

''Understood, Bruder Adam. Reinhart out.''

Getting up from his seat, Reinhart hurried his way toward the surveillance room. Entering through the staff-only room, he proceeded to his objective. The cheer from the crowd was very faint, but the German would hear Doctor Oobleck's announcement.

''Alright! It's now time to begin the elimination process for our next fight.''

On cue, Mercury Black walked out of the surveillance room with blood on his shoes. This could only mean one thing. They were in the process of initiating their plan once more. The German could only guess why the supposed injured huntsman was present.

''Mercury.''

''It looks like our first contender is Penny Polendina of Atlas!''

''What are you doing?''

''And her opponent will be Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon!''

Professor Port announced and for once. The German's heart trembled upon hearing about his best friend's opponent. His eyes widen because he knows what would happen if Penny faced someone like Pyrrha. This was a nightmare of his come to life, and there was nothing he could do.

''No.''

''Oh, polarity versus metal. Hmm, that could be bad.''

''You bastard!''

Twisting the knob of his watch, Reinhart selected his KANSEN to transform into. Bismarck has blue eyes and long blonde hair. Her outfit consists of a black military uniform with German flag accents on her skirt, and her peaked cap is accented with symbols of the German Empire. She also wears a fur-trimmed cape and a pair of black thigh boots. Her coat-of-arms is displayed on her left shoulder, and her weapon is a spear staff.