Chapter 1: The Billion Dollar Revelation

Disclaimer:

Hey guys! I just want to say before hand, that this book and everything in it came purely from my imagination, I had planned the idea and I had no intention of using another's idea in my book. Throughout the writing process, some of you have notified me that a couple aspects of this book is similar to an event that happened in Pretty Little Liars. Surprisingly, I have not watched a single episode of PLL in my life. Everything that you think is similar here to PLL are just a mere coincidence. After reading this disclaimer, if you choose to still comment that this book is like PLL or comment any hate, I will only ask that you stop reading right now. If there happen to have any similarity, then it would still be quite minor because this is a Billionaire love story. Everything written here is purely based off my own imagination and an idea that was produced on a boring Monday afternoon whilst heavily procrastinating when I should've been working on an assessment.

Thank you so much everyone, and I hope you enjoy the story! XX

____________________________________________________________________________________

I gave myself a once over in the mirror, nodded in satisfaction, turned around and walked out of my room. Today was the one year anniversary of me and my boyfriend, James. One year passed by so quickly. I thought to myself wistfully, grabbing my car keys and headed out the door. I am going to surprise him in his apartment, where I've finally decided to do it with him. Yep you heard me. I wanted to be sure that I am in love with him first before putting out for him, and I am confident right now that I am in love with James. I sped towards his apartment, feeling giddy.

James and I first met in college, when we were only good friends. He was the smart footballer, who was sweet, caring, and loyal, and I was the girl who worked hard, had many friends but wasn't popular, who lived next door to him. Soon, the feelings between us took a turn for romance, and on our last year, James asked me out. We are now both graduated, and I am working at a small local cafe, and James is working with architecture.

My fingers played absentmindedly with the charm bracelet he got me for my graduation as I got out of the car and walked into the building. My heels clicked on the ground as I briskly walked towards the elevator. I ran a hand through my hair, and waited for the elevator to go up. The elevator binged on the third floor, and I headed down the hallway to a door that I am now very familiar with. I rapped on the door three times, frowning when he didn't answer. It's seven o'clock, he should be at home. I tried again, and to no avail, he didn't answer. I tried the doorknob, and gasped in surprise as it opened. My frown deepened.

James isn't the type of person to leave his apartment door unlocked. The TV was on, and James was nowhere in sight. A terrible feeling gnawed in my guts, and I crept towards the door that leads into James' bedroom.

"Hello? James, are you home?" I called out cautiously. I got closer to the door, listening for any sounds of snoring. Instead of snoring, the sounds of deep grunting and high pitched groaning was heard. Tears started building in my eyes. He can't be.

I pushed the door open, and inside was James and my best friend, Cassie, going at it like some horny rabbits. At the sound of the door opening, Cassie immediately jumped off James, not looking at all apologetic. I felt so much fury build up in me that I took three large step forward, pulled at Cassie's dirty blonde hair, and dragged her off the bed. I kicked her hard, tears blinding my sight.

"How could you? How could you do this to me?" I shouted, tears breaking my sentence. I kicked and punched at anything I could touch, tugging and pulling at Cassie stupid blonde hair.

"You stupid bitch, let go of my hair! You should only thank yourself that James cheated, the guy gotta release his needs somewhere. Should've gave him your virginity three months ago when he still wanted it." Cassie smirked, knowing she hit a sore spot. I saw red. I felt myself becoming.... Not me. I punched Cassie again, this time wiping the cruel smile from her face. "I. Hate. You!" I screamed with every kick and punch I landed on her.