Omega & Beta *kidnapped* - short story 1D & 5sos

In a world where alphas, betas, and omegas coexist, members of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer found themselves in a dangerous situation after a concert. Luke from 5SOS was a beta, while Zayn from One Direction was an omega. The two bands had been hanging out together when they were suddenly kidnapped by a group of alphas who sold omegas to the highest bidder.

Michael tried to protect Luke and Zayn, but he ended up getting hurt in the process. Despite his efforts, the kidnappers still managed to take Luke and Zayn captive. As they were being transported to an unknown location, the alphas began to assert their dominance over the omegas, forcing them to obey omega commands. However, to their surprise, Luke's submission was not due to his omega status, but simply out of fear and compliance.

Realizing that Luke was a beta, the kidnappers became enraged and resorted to violence. They beat and raped him, leaving him for dead before moving onto Zayn, who was in his subspace due to the trauma. Zayn was unable to fight back or remember the events that took place as he was violated by the alphas.

In a cruel twist of fate, the kidnappers slit Luke's throat, believing him to be dead. They then took Zayn to a new location where they continued to abuse him. However, miraculously, Luke was discovered still alive by a passing patrol. He was rushed to the hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.

The doctors were unsure if Luke's voice box had been damaged in the attack, leaving his singing career in jeopardy. As he fought for his life, his bandmates and friends from 5SOS stood by his side, offering their support and love during his recovery.

Meanwhile, Zayn eventually came out of his subspace, unaware of the horrific ordeal he had endured. He struggled to piece together the fragments of his memory, haunted by flashes of violence and pain. It wasn't until he was reunited with Luke in the hospital that the truth of what had happened came to light.

The band members banded together to seek justice for their friends, determined to capture the kidnappers and bring them to justice. Despite the trauma they had endured, Luke and Zayn found solace in each other's company, leaning on one another for strength and support as they navigated the aftermath of the attack.

As they slowly began to heal from their physical and emotional wounds, the bands vowed to never let such a tragedy befall them again. They strengthened their bond as friends and as brothers, determined to rise above the darkness and continue making music that would inspire and uplift others.

Through their resilience and courage, Luke and Zayn emerged as survivors, shining beacons of hope in a world marred by cruelty and violence. Though scarred by their experiences, they remained unbowed, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead with unwavering bravery and unity.