💖Chapter 5💞

Time to actually make this a oneshot book and move on to the next idea

Sun x Eclipse/Moon this time let's GOOOOOO

※※※

(Sun's POV)

I gasped as Eclipse suddenly slammed me against his desk, roughly pinning my hands beside my head. His lower arms trailed over my torso, his eyes following. I stared up at him with wide eyes, squirming and shivering under his touch.

"Eclipse-" I started, but I was quickly shushed.
"Let me savor this." He whispered, grinning as he slowly started to pull up my shirt.

My face suddenly felt like it was on fire when I felt his cold hand slip under my shirt and begin to roam over my chest, making me squirm with a whine. I looked back up to his face. His eyes were half-lidded and there was a spark of hunger in those glowing orange eyes. He looked so focused...

"..Your skin is so soft.." Eclipse whispered as he lifted up the front of my shirt to get a better view. I blushed heavily, cooling fans going crazy. My back arched off the desk when he dragged his claws over my side in featherlight touches, making my breath hitch.

"Eclipse, please-" I whimpered, "What if Moon comes in-?"

He just smirked, "Then he can watch~"

I shuddered as he dragged his claws over my skin again, drawing a breathy sound from me. "Please stop teasing me-" I whined, looking up at Eclipse pleadingly.

He just chuckled, "Now how could I deny such a pretty face~?" He leaned down to start kissing my neck, nipping at it occasionally. I whimpered and breathed a soft moan, tilting my head to the side to give him more room.

Momentarily releasing my hands from his grip, he tugged my shirt the rest of the way off and tossed it aside, before scooping my wrists up with one of his own again. I watched as his now-free hand trailed down my chest, breath hitching and stuttering as his cold claws glided over my skin.

He stopped at my pelvis, swirling a finger around my area teasingly, before starting to palm me harshly through the fabrics. I gasped, breathing a groan. "Eclipse, pleasee..~" I whined, "N-Not so rough.."

"Oh, Sunbite~" He purred, "This isn't rough..~" He smirked as he whispered against my neck, sharp teeth grazing over my skin and making me shudder again, "But I can show you what is..~"

I shook my head quickly with wide eyes, speaking quickly, "That's not necessary-!!" Thatwashotthatwassohot-

I suddenly moaned out when I felt Eclipse bite down on my neck, trembling as he began to suck. That coupled with him groping me got me a bit more than just 'excited'. My pants felt tight against my erection, making me whine and squirm a tad.

When Eclipse finally pulled away from my neck, he kissed over the dark bruise that began to form around the bite mark. He looked down at my raging hard-on, snorting, "Well that was fast."

I looked away out of embarrassment, mumbling, "I thought you said you were gonna stop teasing me.."

"I did say that, didn't I~?" He teased, "Aww, but I can't help it when you make such pretty sounds when I do..~ But, fine, I'll pause for now." He let go of my hands and pulled me up so I was standing, turning us both around before he suddenly pushed me down onto my knees. I flushed as I looked back up at him with wide eyes to see him smirking back down at me.

"But first.." He drawled, tilting my head up towards him, "You're gonna suck before anything good can start~" I whimpered softly, watching as he began to undo his belt. I pulled away a tad, but was pulled back by one of my rays. I moaned at the touch.