Chapter 10

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

"Mom, Hazel and Cha-Cha and The Break- In"

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

Luther was now showing them the video. 

"I mean, do you really think Mom would hurt Dad?", Vanya asked. 

"You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya. Maybe you don't know Grace anymore", Luther said. 

"S-stop... Stop calling her that. Its mom", Y/n said as Diego sighed. He knew what she was talking about. 

"If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner's report", Diego said. 

"Well, I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes", Luther said. 

"Maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision... Look closer. Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up. Monocle's gone", Diego pointed out. "Oh, yeah!", Klaus said. 

"She wasn't poisoning him. She was... taking it. To clean it", Diego said. 

"Then where is it?... No, I've searched the house, including her things. She doesn't have it. She doesn't have it", Luther said. 

"That's because I took it from her... After the funeral", Diego confessed. 

"You've had the monocle this whole time? What the hell, Diego?", Allison said. 

"Give it to me", Luther commanded. "I threw it away", Diego said. "You what?", Luther asked. 

"You know... Diego is being sensible here. He probably threw it away for this exact reason", Y/n said. 

"Exactly.. Look, I knew that if you found it on Mom, you'd lose your shit, just like you're doing right now", Diego explained. 

"Diego, you son of a bitch", Luther was about to launch onto Diego but Vanya stopped him. "Hey. No. Calm down", she said.