Chapter 37

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

The Key to Stopping Doomsday

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"Elliot! Where did he go?", Y/n mumbled as they climbed up the stairs in Elliot's place. 

Suddenly, Elliot popped up with a rifle in his hands pointed directly towards them. 

"Where did you get the film? The Frankel Footage. The truth this time", he asked walking towards them, rifle still pointed towards them. 

"You know this lunatic?", Diego asked. "New acquaintance. He's harmless", Five said. 

"He is not a lunatic, alright? He wouldn't hurt a fly. He is a nice person", Y/n said. 

"Are you sure about that?", Lila asked. 

"Are you... or are you not an enemy of the people?", Elliot asked. 

"That's very subjective and vague, Elliot", "Such an open-ended question, yeah", "Really depends on the people", Y/n, Diego and Five said at the same time, as all three of their voices were overlapping. 

"You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out", Elliot said. 

"You want to take this or should I?", Diego asked. 

"No, I got him", Five said tilting his neck a bit. 

"Hey, Lila. Y/n is-", Diego's attempt of distracting Lila went completely in vain as Y/n heard a gun shot making her cover her ears. 

She looked back to see Diego now had the rifle in his hands. "Five wait!".

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂