Chapter 40

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Found and Lost Again

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"Five... Where are we going? Why are you bringing us to some... weird underground fighting place?", Y/n asked. 

"We are looking for Luther", Five said. 

"Well... I can't see him anywhere", Vanya said. 

"That's because he is in the middle of the ring", Y/n said as they quickly knelt down looking at Luther through the benches. 

"Look, he's pummeling him", Vanya said as Luther was getting beat up by a man about his own built. 

"Oh, my God, Luther", Vanya mumbled. "W-what is wrong with him?", Y/n asked. 

"I don't know... Why isn't he fighting back?", Five asked. 

"Hit me again. Again! Hit me!", Luther shouted as the man started punching Luther harder. 

"Luther, are you crazy? Just hit him!", Five exclaimed. 

"Hit me. I wanna feel pain. I wanna feel all the pain. Give me everything you've got!", Luther shouted as the crowd was roaring. 

Y/n hated this place. For someone, who was equipped well with crowded places and just didn't like so much hassle and noise, she wasn't feeling the best. 

"Five! Five... Can we please leave?", Y/n asked as Five looked at her and saw her covering her ears. 

"Y/n... Love... Are you okay?", Five asked as she slowly shook her head. 

They were distracted by a loud banging sound and turning left, they saw Luther was down. 

"Shit... Luther", Five mumbled worried. "Why didn't he fight back?", Vanya asked.