Chapter 38

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

The Old Married Bickering Couple

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

📘Greater Dallas Telephone Directory 📖 (The book with numbers and addresses)

"Let's start simple. His name", Five said as he was standing beside Diego, a hand tucked in his pocket, peaking over Diego's shoulder looking at the phone book. 

"Hargreeves... Hargreeves... Hargreeves...". Diego was scanning the "H" column quickly. 

"Shit, nothing here", Diego said. 

"Try his company, D.S. Umbrella Manufacturing Co", Five said as Diego gave him a long glare. 

"Yeah, I know the name. Thanks", he said. 

"Oh my God! Can't you both just stop fighting like a sixty-year-old married couple for once and actually do something productive?", Y/n asked making the boys like at her with weird faces. 

"Y/n-", Diego was cut off. "The address. Please, Diego", Y/n said as he started scanning the pages again. 

"Holy shit. "D.S. Umbrella." Eighty-two Olive. Let's go", he closed the book as they started walking out only to meet up with Elliot's muffling and groans.

"He okay to leave here like that?", Diego asked. "Yeah, he's fine". Five said. 

"I don't think so. He isn't going to do anything, Five", Y/n said. 

"Okay... We deal with him after we see dad, alright?", he placed a hand on her cheek making her sigh. 

"But Five-", she was cut off. 

"Please... We can't take any risks", he whispered as she slowly nodded but mentally she was mapping what to do. 

"What about the girl?", Five asked. "Oh right. Lila?", Y/n added.