Chapter Three

Fisher's POV

"Fisher, wake up!" My mom yelled.

"Ughh," I groaned as I rolled out of bed. I went to my closet and picked out some grey sweatpants and a hoodie. I picked out some socks and slides and put them on. I walked to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth and my dirty blonde hair.

I walk into my room and grab my phone and backpack.

"Fisher, come on! We are going to be late!" My mom yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back and got in the car. She started the car and pulled out of the driveway. We drove to school and I went to homeroom.

"Hey" I said to Jaxson.

"Hi" he said. "You know that video that Bentley took of Cohen pouring water on Jordyn?"

"Yeah?" I said laughing. "Why?" I said chuckling a little bit.

"The video spread to the whole grade!" He whispered. I was about to ask why he was whispering then I saw who he was looking at. It was Jordyn. She was wearing ripped jeans and a hoodie that had a Q.R. code on the back. He could see that she was annoyed at something. Probably the fact that everyone was just staring at her.

"Heyy" she said to Sarolyn ignoring their stares.

"Hello" she said to her. Then the class went back to their normal volume.

"Well I didn't send the video to anyone, if that's what your wondering." I said.

"No, its not that. It's just that Mr. Jackson is making everyone delete it from their phones." He said sighing.

"Why, its just a prank" I said.

"I don't know, he just is." He said rolling his eyes.

Ringgg.

"There's the bell, let's go" Jaxson said. We walked to class with Mr. Jackson starting at us. After the last students walked in he shut the door and looked at us.

"Don't panic," he said. "But some of you are getting your powers before some others and you should all have your powers by Friday. There was a glitch in the system." He said. The whole classroom abrupted in noise.

"Calm down!" He shouted. The classroom got dead silent. "We need to draw some of your blood and see who should get their powers early. If you do get them early you will be put in a class earlier than others." He said.

"Now, I want you to get up silently and line up." He said. Everyone got up and lined up. The classroom got loud again. I walked to the end of the line and stood their waiting to leave. We finally left and went into a white room that smelled like a hospital.

"Okay class I want you to separate into four different lines and wait for them to draw your blood. After you get done I want you to go back to the classroom and patiently wait for the class to finish." He said over everyone talking. Everyone separated into different lines and started talking again.

I walked over to the 3rd line with Cohen and Jaxson. I could hear them laughing at something. I turned to see what they were laughing about. They were watching the video and looking at Jordyn. I could tell she was annoyed at them. She rolled her eyes when she saw them and continued to talk to Sarolyn.

Slowly the lines moved up until it was my turn. The lady was wearing a white mask and gloves. She had a syringe in her hand. She grabbed my arm.

"You might feel a little pinch," she said sticking the syringe in my arn and drawing out my blood. She took the syringe out of my arm and put it in a ziplock bag.

"What's your name?" She asked looking at me.

"Fisher Adams" I answered. She wrote my name on the bag and put it in a pile of ziplock bags.

"Next!" She yelled. I walked to where Cohen and Jaxson were waiting on me.

"Let's go," I said. We started to walk back to the classroom until we saw Jordyn and Sarolyn walking in the hallway.

"Hey," Cohen said to them. They ignored him and walked ahead of them.

"Feisty" he said loud enough for them to hear. I could see Jordyn's face turn red. She looked so mad but she knew it was best not to say anything. She turned to Sarolyn and whispered something.

They started walking faster. Cohen then pulled out his phone and scanned the Q.R. code on the back of her hoodie. He clicked on the video and played it. It was the song Y.A.S. by Todrick Hall. He slowly listened to the lyrics. His face turned so read.

I could see Jordyn and Sarolyn laughing. That made Cohen even worse. He grabbed a water bottle from Jaxson (which I didn't even know he had).

"It seems like you liked the bath you got yesterday." He said angrily. "How about another one?" Cohen said. Jordyn and Sarolyn turned around and saw Cohen unswerving the cap to the water. Jordyn glared at him.

"You wouldn't dare!" Jordyn yelled.

"Watch me!" He yelled at her and threw the water at her. Then all of a sudden the water stopped in front of her hands that she held up to stop the water.

"What the hell?" Cohen said. Then water the fell on the floor. Jordyn then grabbed Sarolyn hand and ran to the classroom. Cohen stood their still processing what happened.

After standing there for five minutes, Cohen finally snapped out of it and started walking to the classroom. When we walked in Jordyn and Sarolyn were already talking to Zada. Jordyn paused talking to Zada and locked eyes with me for three seconds and looked back at Zada and started talking again.

Slowly, we walked back to our seats and sat down.

"Well at least we know what her power is," I said. Cohen looked at me and glared at me.

"Alright, class we will get the results tomorrow. Also, class is almost over so you can start packing up." Mr. Jackson said. I packed up and walked to my next class.

...

1027 words