Chapter Five

Emery's POV

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm positive." Jordyn said. I looked at the boys in front of me. Fisher, Jaxson, Webb, and Bentley were in a metal chair with their hands zip tied behind their backs.

"Now, we wait for sarolyn to bring in Cohen." She then got up and set up another chair for Cohen. The door then slammed open and Sarolyn was dragging Cohen by his feet into the dorm.

"Since when did he get so heavy? My lord!" She said, dragging him inside.

"What happens if someone looks at the security footage and sees that?" I asked.

"I took care of it." Sarolyn said, holding purple electricity in her hand.

"Enough talking about that. Come and help me pick him up and put him in a chair." Jordyn said, looking at Sarolyn.

"Fine, on the count of three. One, two, three," Sarolyn said, helping Jordyn pick him up and put him in the chair. Jordyn grabbed a zip tie and tied his hands behind his back.

"Wait, I forgot to tie their legs." Jordyn said, grabbing zip ties and handing us some. "Go and tie up their legs before they wake up." I got up and walked beside Sarolyn and tied up Jaxson's legs. Sarolyn tied up Fisher and Webb. I tied up Jaxson while Jordyn tied up Cohen and Bentley.

"Never thought I would kidnap someone," I said.

"Me either," Sarolyn said. I saw Bentley's eyes flutter open.

"Crap, grab the tape" I said. Jordyn threw me the take just in case he starts to scream.
"Are y'all ready?" Jordyn asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Yep," Sarolyn said.

"Here we go," Jordyn said, taking a water bottle off the table. She undid the cap and flung it over all of them. They all woke up and started screaming. Jordyn then grabbed the tape out of my hand and put it on their mouths.

"Listen here, if you stop screaming I will take the tape off your mouth. Deal?" Jordyn asked. They all nodded their heads.

"Okay then. Sarolyn and Emery help." Jordyn said. She got up and ripped the tape off Cohens face. I then got up and slowly took the take off of Jaxson's face so it wouldn't hurt. I turned around and saw that Sarolyn and Jordyn all ripped the tape off of their faces.

"hurry up," Jordyn said. Finally, I got the tape off. They all looked at us.
"What do you want?" Cohen asked. Looking up at us with his hair dripping wet.

"What all do y'all know about your powers?" Jordyn asked them.

"I don't know. I know I can shapeshift." Cohen said. Sarolyn gave him a look that said no dip Sherlock.

"Fine, I will just tell you. So, when that took our blood it wasn't just to see what powers we had. It was to see if we were a villain or a hero. So there is a thing called villian blood and hero blood. It basically is just that villains have this enzyme that allows villain's to take hero's powers. So they tested us early to see who was a villain and was going to kidnap all the villains Friday." Jordyn said.

"What does that have to do with us?" Cohen said.

"Because all of you are villains except Webb and Fisher" Jordyn said.

"Then why not just kidnap us, not Webb and Fisher then?" Cohen asked.

"Because y'all can't keep a secret. Also we need their help. In case something bad happens. Also we need their powers." Jordyn said.

"Why should we trust you? After all, you kidnapped us." Cohen said.

"Fine then," Jordyn said. She got up and grabbed a knife. Cohen looked scared. Jordyn then got in his face with the knife. She then walked behind him and cut his zip ties. She then walked around to his feet and undid his zip ties.

"Go, then. I won't stop you." Jordyn said, looking at him. He got up and looked at her and then sat back down.

"Fine, what do we do?" Cohen asked.
"Okay so Friday is when they are going to send out some radio waves. When our brain picks them up we will forget about whoever the villains are. So I designed a helmet that sends the radio waves around you and no one can see it happen." She said, grabbing a helmet with wires all over it.

"Does anyone want to try it?" She asked. They all looked at her like she was crazy. "Okay Cohen it is," she said, putting it on his head.

"so this thing sends out radio waves. It won't erase your memories, it will just knock you out for...about four hours" she said, holding a thing that looked like a wand. She then clicked a button on the side of the wand. She aimed the wand at him and clicked a button on the back of it.

All of a sudden Cohen's head jerked back but there was nothing pushing him back. What in the world? She then clicked a button and he moved back to where he was.

"To prove that it works," she said as she aimed it at Bentley and clicked the button. Bentley then feel out of the chair face forward into the floor. "There" she said.

"So will you help us?" Jordyn said.

"help you what? Go against the government?" He said.

"Well technically we could just kill the president. Also we are not trying to go against the government we are just running away before they get us." Jordyn said. "So, are you in or not?" Jordyn said.

"Fine but who is all running away with us?" Cohen asked.

"You five obviously, and us three. Also Zada and Ella." Jordyn said. Cohen nodded in understanding. "What about you five?" Jordyn asked them.

"Im in," Jaxson said.

"Me too," Fisher said.

"Me three," Webb said.

"Me four," Bentley said. Jordyn breathed a sigh of relief.

"Told you," Jordyn said looking at me.
"Whatever," I said smiling.

"So, what's the plan?" Cohen asked, looking at us.

...

1023 words