Chapter Six

Liam's POV

It was a great plan. I have to admit it. There was just one problem. It wasn't good enough to beat me.

I am going to win. No matter what happens. I am always going to be one step ahead. I just have to keep pretending. Just until I kill them. All of them. They were going to lose.

Wednesday, March 13 (2 days till)
BEEP, BEEP.

"Ugh," I groaned. I got up and started to get dressed. I put some gray sweatpants on with a light blue shirt.

"Finally," I walked over to my laptop to see that all the cameras were done updating. I clicked on one and saw that Fisher was getting dressed in his dorm.

"I guess he moved in already," I said. I clicked off of it and saw all of them. This was going to be easy. All I have to do is get on their team and get them to trust me. Then victory is as good as mine.

I checked the time. Seven am. Time to go to school I guess. I walked out to my car and got in. I drove to school with the laptop in my backpack. Walking to the first period I saw Jaxson. He looked like a nervous wreck. Probably because he has to go against the government.

"Hey Jaxson, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"What, nothing," Jaxson said quickly and then he nervously laughed.

"Okay then," I said smiling. "Also, can I borrow a pencil?" I asked.

"Yeah, here," Jaxson said, holding out a pencil for me. I made sure to "accidentally" touch his hand.

"Thank you," I said smiling. I now had his DNA. Now all I had to do was shapeshift into him tonight. Knock him out. And go to their meeting. This was so easy. They are going to lose this war.

I then walked to my dorm and skipped class until the end of the day.

7:30 pm (30 minutes before their meeting)
"Okay it's time." I said. I grabbed a bat and walked to Jaxson's dorm. I had to be careful because Cohen was there too. I knocked on the door and patiently waited for him to answer the door.

"Oh hey? What are you doing here? You skipped all of your classes today. Are you okay?" Jaxson asked.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine but you won't be." I said.
"Wha-" he tried to say. I took my bat and knocked him out.

"Oh yeah this was way too easy" I said laughing. I then picked him up and put him over my shoulder. I brought him back to my room. I took the syringe from my table.

"This will stop you from remembering this." I said, stabbing it in his neck. Finally, I looked at my watch. 7:50 it said. Oh crap, I looked at my computer. Cohen was about to get out of the shower. I ran out of my room to his room.

"Oh right," I shapeshifted into Jaxson's body.

"Hey, Sarolyn just texted me saying that we needed to hurry up."

"Oh okay. I will put my shoes on. You need to get dressed though." I said.

"I know," he said, walking to his room and shutting the door.

8:00 pm
"We need to be headed that way," I yelled at Cohen.

"Okay let's go," Cohen said, walking out of his room. I walked out of the door waiting for Cohen to lock the door. We walked to Fisher's dorm. Cohen knocked on the door.

"You're late," Sarolyn said, eyeing us down. She looked at me glaring.

"Can we come in?" Cohen asked. She stood there glaring at me for a few seconds.