Chapter Four

Jaxson's POV

"Alright class these are your teachers." He said pointing at them. "When I say your name and superpower you will go to the teacher I point to. Okay?" He said. The class shook their heads.

"Alright, let's see. Avery Trout, Blaine Lewis, Exie H., and Harleigh James. You all have fire powers. You will go with Mrs. Beatriz." He said. They got up and walked out of the room with the teacher.

"Next, Arianna Jarman and Braylen Mayo. You have nature powers. You will go with Mrs. Ali." They got up and walked out the room with the teacher.

"Next, Bentley Barnes, Cohen F. , and Jaxson M. You have the ability to shapeshift. You will go with Mrs. Diya." I got up and walked to the teacher. She walked us to the fifth building on campus.

"You will be living on campus for now on. You need to be moved in by Friday since you have extra time." She said.

"Also, Jaxson and Cohen, you will be roommates. And Bentley you will be sharing a room with Charles. Here are your schedules." She said as she handed us one. I read mine. Eight am: History of Shapeshifting. Ten fifteen: break. Eleven am: learn how to shapeshift. One pm: lunch break. Two pm: Math (your worst subject). Three pm: leave school.

"You will go to the class that it is time for according to your schedule. I will guide you to your class. First, Cohen what class do you need to go to?"

"Break." He said.

"Okay then what about you Bentley." She said
"I'm break too" Bentley said.

"Okay what about you Jaxson?" She asked me.

"Break." I said looking down at my schedule.

"Okay then lets go." She said. "Also, you and water powers share a Gym." She said.

"Great," I hear Cohen mumble. We quietly followed the teacher to the gym. As soon as we walked in I spotted Fisher.

"Hey," I said walking towards him.

"Hi," he said.

"Who all in our class has water powers?" I asked.

"Bella miles, Landen Owens, Jordyn, and me." Fisher replied.

"Oh. Who's your roommate?" I asked.
"Jordyn," he said.

"Oh, well that's going to be fun." I said chuckling. Cohen then came back from talking to Landen.

"Landen has to share a doom with Bella Miles," he said snorting.

"No way, Really?" I said.

"Yep," he said.

Ringgg.

"Seriously, we just got here." Cohen said. "What class do you have next?" Cohen asked me.

"I have learn how to shapeshift next" I said.
"Dang it, I have history of shapeshift next." He said.

"Well I will meet you later then?" I asked.
"Yeah, see you later." He said. I then walked to my next class. I walked in and saw about fifty students. I then walked to an empty seat and sat down.

"Alright students, welcome to learning how to shapeshift. My name is Mr. Gabriel. I am going to separate you into groups of three for this project." He said. I looked around to see if I knew anyone but had no luck.

"Okay the groups are Jaxson, Olivia, and Liam." He said. I looked around to see if I could spot them. I saw a guy who had curly black hair and was tan looking around the room.

"So that must be Liam," I mumbled. I continued to look for Olivia. Looking around the room I spotted a girl with straight dirty blonde hair and tan skin looking around.

"She's hot" I whispered.

"Alright class get in your groups." Mr. Jackson said. I walked across the room to where I assumed Liam was.

"Hey, are you Liam?" I asked.

"Yeah, you must be Jaxson then?" He asked.
"Yeah," I said. "Do you know who Olivia is?"
"Yeah she's my girlfriend," he said.

"Oh," I said nervously, chuckling. "Where is she?" I said.

"Where is who?" I hear a girl's voice ask.

"You, we were wondering where you were," I said nervously. Why did she make me so nervous? I wasn't like this with any girls I liked before.

"Oh okay, anyway what are we supposed to be doing?" She asked.

"What? I thought y'all were listening. I wasn't." I said.

"I heard. We are supposed to be doing this packet." Liam said handing each of us one.

"Oh, okay," I said taking the packet and putting my name on it.

"First question, 'who would you shapeshift into if you were in a fight? A. A very buff person. B. I'd be myself. C. I'd change into a famous person so they wouldn't want to fight. Or D, I would change into a person they fear?" Liam said.

"D, because they would fear you obviously." Olivia said.

"Okay D it is." Liam said. Slowly, we finished the packet with Olivia telling us the answers.

"Okay class, sense the bell is about to ring, hand me your packets and line up please." Mr. Jackson said. Olivia takes our packets and turns them in. I packed up while she did.

"Hey, do you wanna hand out more?" Liam asked.

"Sure, man." I said.

Ringggg! I got up and walked out to the cafeteria for my lunch break.

"Hey," I heard Cohen say.

"Hi, how was your class?" I asked.

"It was boring, how was yours?" Cohen asked.
"We got into groups. I got paired with someone named Olivia and Liam. They were boyfriend and girlfriend. Olivia was hot though." I said.
"What was her hair color?"

"It was dirty blonde." I said he nodded his head as he understood.

"Sooo?" He asked.

"So what?" I asked.

"Did you get her snap?" He asked.

"Dude, did you not just hear me? I said that her and Liam were dating. And also Liam wants to hang out more." I said.

"Oh, well that sucks." Cohen said.

"Yep," I said.

"Well, I got to go. My mom is making me start moving into the dorm. Talk to you later?" He asked.

"Talk to you later," I said. He walked off. I then got up and threw my tray away. I walked to the dorms and I could feel someone behind me. I quickly turn around and saw no one. I slowly turned back around and continued to walk.
Still feeling someone following me I then quickly turned around. Still finding no one I continued to walk. Faster this time. Then all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and then it all went black.

...

1089 words