54+ story time

Okay, story time for today.

I'm scared right now for real. Don't worry I've already blocked the person but this is a conversation I had with someone on Snapchat today. So I was hanging out with my BFF and she told me that there is three accounts with her number and not to add them since she doesn't know how they have her number. Well needless to say, I did a stupid and I add them back when they try to add me. Idc if my account gets hacked or whatnot since I never use it and I don't keep anything personal on my phone or anything. So we're sitting in the Walmart parking lot when I added them. My BFF was with me and we both got so scared/ still am. This is the conversation, anything normal text and italicized is my thoughts/ what I say to my friend and not the actual conversation.

Them: Hello (They were messaging in Spanish)
Me: Hello (I replied in English)
Them: What are you doing? How are you? (Again in Spanish but it's whatever, I just used google translate for most of it even though I know a little)
Me: I'm alright. I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish
Them: Oh well. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better. But what do you look like?
(Immediate red flags when I translate that. Reminds me of the guy from the UK I talked to. At this point I don't respond for a bit since my friend told me to just find a photo online to send so I was looking for an average girl. I dont respond for like 5 minutes)
Them: What do you look like? (This time they ask in German for some reason?)
Me: What do you look like?
Them: no, no, I asked you first. I'm pretty. I bet you are too!
(they proceed to send me two photos. The first one honestly looks like a porcelain doll. The nest is four different pictures together, they all look similar but also like different girls. Like the  bone structures in the face look slightly different.)
(I then find a picture online to send because I'm not stupid enough to send a real picture)
(At this point I panic because I totally forgot that my snap map is available to anyone I added to see and my friend quickly fixed that for me.)
Them: Oh mamá, you're so pretty! Where do you live?
(Okay, I was gonna be very vague)
Me: Thank you! I live in the US
Them: ay 
mamá. what part? We could meet up. How old are you?
(Nope, I was gonna be very vague again. I went on google translate and I was gonna say the middle east but I stopped when I got a new message from them and my heart literally dropped)
Them: And don't lie, I already saw your location on Snapchat 😌
Me: I live in Tennessee. I'm 19.
(I know, I shouldn't have even said the state but when I'm nervous I can't think straight. Also, not my real age)
Them: Oh mamá, are you really 19? 😌 I'm 21. It's finally legal to drink. But you can't 'cause you're still a baby.
Me: 😅😅
Them: Oh baby, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. Is there anyone with you baby? I just want us to be friends.
(This was the scariest thing ever to read in my life honestly when I translated it. Who says that? Okay, I'm not telling them I'm by myself or that I'm with another girl)
Me: I'm with my boyfriend right now.
Them: Oh, you've got a boyfriend, that's too bad. But anyway. What are you doing? Are you afraid of me baby? I don't want you to be afraid of me. I'm a good person, trust me. 😁 But you are very pretty, your boyfriend is very lucky to have you. But I'm about to start driving again so I'll talk to you later, baby. I hope you have a nice day and I'll send you a message later. Drive carefully 
mamá. I promise we'll text you later. And if you need money, let me know, baby, I've got you. 💖
Them: I asked you where you lived but I never told you. I live in [city] Tennessee.
(My friend looked it up, by this time we had driven to my work so we were no longer at the last place my map showed us. So she looks up the city name and it's less than an hour away from where we are)
Them: But have a wonderful day baby

they later text me to see what I'm doing and I give them a completely wrong answer and then ask where they went. Turns out even closer to where I live. Like 10 minutes down the road from my house. I told them I went shopping and they asked what I got and I basically just said groceries and dog food. They asked what kind of dog I had so I said a stereotypical breed used for guarding. By the end of that, I have them blocked and unadded. I'm just putting this out there in case anything happens tbh. My friend is gonna definitely be checking up on me frequently, in fact she just texted me lol. And yes, I know how stupid I was during this but forgive me and my non-functional brain.