18

I smirked a little, this is odd. What does he want.

Y-what are you doing here?

K-well, I came to see u.

Y-and why is that.

K-listen, I have this event tomorrow and-

Kim-Y/n who is at the door-

K-Mr.Hardy?

Kim-Mr.Malone?

What the fuck is going on here? What did I miss? 

K-Im sorry it seems you already have plans tonight.

I seen him clenched his fist as he left and I smiled closing the door.

I turned around and Kim Hardy looked at me with pissed look on his face.

Y-what?

Kim-thats one of your boys?

Y-yeah-

Kim-why didn't you tell me?

Y-are you seriously getting made right now?

I said folding my arms.

Kim-Y/n he is one of the reasons why I am here right now, I am trying to get that promotion and me being here with you can possibly mess that up.

Y-oh I'm sorry that my inconvenience caused you so much pain. You never asked anyways. You know what...I am not finna argue if you want to leave...You can, I am not going to make you stay here.

I rolled my eyes. I walked away from him going to my room.

-Kristian's Pov-

So thats what she does now, she says she wants me but now she is with this guy?!

I punched the elevator wall as I got in and I calmed myself down.

It's fine Im pretty sure he asked her to be his plus one. I will have a good talk with her. And knowing her she is going to want to talk to me anyways.

-Kim's Pov-

Fuck...I don't know what to do right now, I shouldn't have went off like I did.

I should've asked who the guys were. Most importantly i shouldn't had yelled at her.

This shouldn't get away with what I have going on at work, and if it does then so be it.

I walked in her room and she was laying down watching Tv.

Kim-Y/n.

Y-what.

Kim-Im sorry I shouldn't had went off on you like that. Listen I don't care about the promotion...as long as you're happy that's what matters right now. And if Kristian let this get in the way of our business then he is not being professional about the situation.

She looked at me smiling.

Y-don't yell at me no more.