19

-After Hours-

-Y/n Pov-

After the girl left I was laid out on the bed feeling good. Better than ever. Fuck. I am not even a girl on girl type of girl but she put a number on me.

Right now I am getting ready to leave, and I get a call on my phone and it's Liam. That's weird I thought he blocked me?

Hmm...well his girlfriend wouldn't like this but I don't care.

Y-Hello?
Liam-Y/n what is your problem? do you get off to others suffering?
Y-no I don't but I do get off to yours. Now why are you calling me?
Liam-tell me who Kim Hardy is?
Y-wouldn't you like to know? I have to go now so buh-bye.
L-Y/n dont hang-

I ended the call smiling tossing my phone in my purse. I put on one of my favorite pants the black forbidden pants and a cute white off the shoulder crop top. I took my makeup off and putting my hair in a bun.

Yup it was one of those days.

As I was about to leave I was called to the office. What now?

I walked in the office, and there stood Eve and her goons. As long with Nate.

Y-yes?

Eve-you are one of our top dancers, everyone come and see you. So with that being said you are needed here more earlier now to teach the newer girls.

Y-but I only do that unless I feel like it, it was never a real job thing to do.

Eve-yeah, well now it is.

I looked over at Nate and he is smirking. That fucking asshole.

Y-okay.

Eve-you're dismissed.

I walked out and I was pissed. I am gonna have to show Nate that he can't fuck with me.

I am going to hit it where it hurts.

-At Home-

-Y/n Pov-

I got home and I laid on the couch watching tv. As I got comfortable in nothing, there was a knock at the door

I groaned, covering up my body and it was Kim Hardy.

Kim-I take it that you're naked under that robe.

Y-yes I am.

Kim-then why are you wearing it.

He said with a smirk. I shrugged my shoulders and I took it off.

He clenched his Jar closing the door. He let a moan like groan and I looked instantly.

Y-Kim?

Kim-yes?

Y-fuck me.

He picked up me and took me to the kitchen counter. He sat me down getting between my legs. One of his hand went down to my pu$$Y and the other went to the back of my head pulling my hair.

I moaned grinding against his fingers.

Kim-get them wet princess~

Y-mmm~

-The Next Day-

I groaned stirring in my sleep, I then heard noises coming from my kitchen. I got up seeing that I was naked. I felt clean. Kim must've cleaned me when I was asleep after he fucked me hard last night.

I got up placing a robe over my body and I went out the kitchen and I heard him on the phone.

Kim-Yes I will be ready for tonight. Yes I do have a date, she is a friendly date...

Y-who is that?

I asked in a whisper, he responded telling me that it was his boss as he passed me a plate.

I smiled praying over my food then devouring it.

Kim-ah yes the promotion, well I was kinda hoping to stay in the-...oh...no no sir it's alright, I will tell the wife. Good day sir.

He hung up the phone sighing and I drank my pineapple juice and I went over to him holding onto his waist. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his lips kissed my head.

Y-what happened?

Kim-the promotion, it comes with me moving here permanently.

Y-thats good right?

Kim-what?

Y-you know being here, if you get the promotion you will get to be with me and-

Kim-Y/n-

Y-and then I still can get back at the guys,

Kim-Y/n-

Y-which is working thank you for that...

Kim-Y-

Y-soon enough I might give in to them again but you can still come over-

Kim-Y/N!

I stopped looking at him as he had his hand clenched.

Kim-is that all you fucking think about huh? Your fucking self! I have a fucking family. Ona would have to come up here and we would have to end what we have or whatever this bullshit is called. I dont have time for this. Get your fucking priorities fixed.

He then stormed out the door and I didn't know what to say. He asked gone off on me like that before.

I stood there not really sure what to do now. I looked at the time and I thought to myself. I guess I am not going to that party.

I shrugged my shoulders going to my room to lay down. Finally being able to be at peace with no worries is kinda great.