Entry 8..

TW! Abuse, alcoholism, swearing, and emotional abuse. Read this chapter at your own risk!

"I thought they'd return...They never did...I've been here for only 3 weeks, and I'm sick of this place... I want to go home to my mother.. my father, and Jacob...I want to go see Zayne again...He would at least never abandon me here..."

.

.

.

.

.

"UNKNOWN! GET OVER HERE NOW!" Her uncle shouted out. Unknown quickly puts away her diary, walks to her uncle, and bows. "Yes..un-" She quickly corrected herself, "Sir?" If there is anything Unknown has learned from her uncle, it's best to keep her head down, act as numb as possible, and do as told. Doing as she is told is something she is still learning.

"Bring me more damn beer! And don't spill it this time!" Her uncle demanded. Unknown nods and goes to the local tavern with a small bag of coins. 

She arrived and the old galaxian looked down at her and sighed "Again Unknown? You are way too young to be having a beer! I know you're a young 17-year-old lady but still, you are not allowed to drink until you're 26!" They told her. She nods. "I know... but it's not for me... it's for my uncle... I'll just have..however much this can get me" She hands over the coin bag.

They check the bag "Hm... this will get you 7 beers... but I know your Uncle, he has..well...issues. Especially if he's asking a little girl to get him beer every week..." He contemplates "Have ten more, on the house. If you need anything I'll make sure you get it on the house" The galaxian smiled at her.

She smiled back as he got out the 17 beers.

"Thank you, sir.." She used her telekinesis to carry the beers in her arms properly. Two of them floated behind her.

She arrived home, slightly panting to hold her magic for so long. She never had a proper education for using magic, especially for something like this. She placed the ones in her arms on the table, but the two floating ones fell, breaking as they hit the ground.

Unknown's heart began to race... 

"UNKNOWN!!" Her uncle yelled furiously. Unknown's eyes turn pitch black as she tries to clean up the mess of shattered glass on the floor before he arrives, which has never worked before.

Her uncle arrived, and he was enraged "I told you NOT TO DROP IT! And what do you do? DROP IT!" His eyes turned blood red, his fists clenching with every word. Unknown's eyes water "I..I..I'm sorry I...I tried not to I just-" Her uncle pulled her up from her hair before she could finish "Excuses, that's all I hear!".

Unknown desperately tried to get him to stop. The tears leaving her black eyes "Please!..I..I didn't mean to!" 

"If you didn't mean to then you wouldn't have been to FUCKING CARELESS!" Her uncle's breath reeked of alcohol. He tossed her to the wall like a rag doll. She grunts in pain. "I..I'm sorry! Please!" 

Her Uncle kicked her face and forced her to stand up "You have the PRIVILEGE of living under my roof..and THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME?!" 

Unknown kept crying "No! No! Not at all!" Her uncle slapped her across the face "Then explain THE MESS!" He makes her face the shattered glass on the floor. "I...I didn't mean to.." He grabbed the shattered bottle and stabbed her in the stomach. 

Unknown screamed in pain 

"If you have enough time to write in that stupid book of yours, you have enough time to know how to handle those pathetic powers! Next time you do it, oh trust me, I'll make sure you will NEVER have a next time! Do you understand me?" Her uncle looked down at her with blood-red eyes.

Unknown was trying to speak, but the pain in her stomach and her sobbing drowned her words

"I said" He grabbed her by the neck in a chokehold "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!"
Unknown gasps out a "Yes sir".

He threw her against the wall and left to his room "Good, now CLEAN UP THAT MESS!" He slammed the door shut

Unknown was left there, bleeding and forced to clean up the glass and spilled beer from the floor, then treat her wounds later on.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's like this..all the time...and I hate it...I wish to escape...to be free...I wish to see my family...I wish to see Zayne...Anything than stay with my Uncle Aloysius... I just want out.."