Entry 28

"Dear Diary, It has only been a day and I have so much to inform you about!"
"I have found myself in the banished area, where those who do not have a strong magic source, or do not have magic at all, get banished too. To my surprise, this is where Zayne has been spending most of his time. I'm quite glad he has a place to call his own. Everyone seems to be happy here..these Galaxtians have no magic, yet they are still able to create just amazing structures! I salute their hard work"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Unknown held a map in her hands as she set out to the nearest area for the first ingredient for the potion. The swamps. She needed the elder slime's tears, and seeing as it was the closest place to her tribe, she thought she'd go there first. 

She checks the map and sees that to go to the swamp, she needs to go past the forest of banishment. The forest of Banishment is where all the Galaxtians who don't have a strong magic source, have no magic or have no horns go, so they can't spread their "impurities" with the others of the tribe.

No one has ever seen or heard of these Galaxtians ever since they were banished as children, so everyone, including Unknown herself, thought they were dead.

She made a flame spawn in the palm of her hand as she wandered the dark forest. There were so many trees around that the sunlight barely passed through the leaves.

"Forest of Banishment...Why did it have to be the forest of Banishment.." She mumbled as she kept walking, keeping an eye out for any sudden movements. 

Snap

She snapped her head around to look at the source of the twig snap

Nothing...

"...Why must the swamp be past this forest.." Her eyes scan the area until-

THUD

"Ugh.. my..head...." She went to hold her head, but she felt restraints on her arms..arms, legs and body. "!- What on Nebula?" She tried to get out but failed. 

"So..you have magic..."

Unknown tried to find the source of the voice, but it was right behind her, so she couldn't see it.

"Did the others send you to kill us?!"
"How did they know we were alive?"
"That doesn't matter! Point is there is a magic here and she's here to end us!"
"We don't know that"

"Uhm...Hello?" She had burnt the ropes off her by using her lamp tail's life flame and was just looking at the two Galaxtians speaking between themselves.

The two Galaxtians look at her in shock. There was a male and a female. The girl had small nub-like horns, while the other had no horns at all. 
"How did you get out!" The no-horned male held out a spear at her.

Unknown raised her hands innocently "..The life flame on our tails?" 

The female groaned and slapped the other's head "You idiot! I told you rope was a bad idea!"
"OW!"

Unknown just stared at the two arguing Galaxtians until suddenly realizing...

"You both..aren't you supposed to be-"

"Dead? Yes" The male spat out, interrupting her

Unknown looked at them in confusion "...I don't understand...how are you alive?..". The female spoke up "You'd be surprised what a bunch of kids can do when they're together"

"..You.. you're all alive?" Unknown ask.

"Wouldn't you like to know" The male hissed at him. "What's going on in here!" A familiar voice asked outside before barging in.

Unknown's eyes widen in shock "Zayne?" She looked at her friend, who was already running at her. "You're okay!" Zayne picked her up by the waist and twirled her around. Unknown yelps and giggles, her eyes turning yellow "Yes I'm fine"

He sets her down and hugs her tight. She reciprocates.

"You know this powered girl Zayne?" The male asked. The short-horned female groaned in annoyance.

"Yes, Unknown's my best friend" Zayne answered happily, until noticing the burnt ropes on the pole. "..Did you guys knock out Unknown thinking she was an intruder?!" He asked. The female immediately answered "For the record, it was his idea" She pointed at the male with no horns. 

"HEY!-"

Zayne glared at him. Unknown puts her hand on his shoulder "It's alright, I would have done the same if I thought an assassin was after me" Zayne sighs "Fine, but what are you doing here? You have a strong magic source don't you?" He asked.

Unknown nodded "I'm on a mission" 

"To kill us all!" The male yelled out. Everyone in the room looked at him with an unamused face. "...WHAT!"
The female pinched his ear and dragged him out 

"OWOWOWOW CAREFUL!"

The two friends went out and talked about what Unknown was going to do now, while also doing some sightseeing.

"You agreed to this then... you sure about this Unknown?" Zayne asked her. She nods "Yes, besides, it'll allow me to find out why he abandoned me"

"Well..it's already getting late.. wanna crash at my place for the night?" Zayne suggests. Unknown smiled "I'd like that, thank you Zayne" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dear Diary,"
"Today Zayne and some of the banished helped me find my way out of the forest to the swampland, I'm glad they have found community and freedom, I pray for the Celestial's to watch other them"