Entry 29

There were some drawings on this page, along with dried-up hints of slime on the drawings

"Dear Diary" ╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

                          ʚ(╹ڡ╹)ɞ
"It's me again, apologies for not writing, I have just been busy finding the Elder Slime. I met an old acquaintance. I mentioned a few entries ago that I met a slime girl, and that's exactly who I saw today. I'm quite glad I have someone I know in this swampland. Slimey showed me the ropes of the ways in the swamp and I was able to get a meeting with the Elder. Unfortunately.. it... didn't go as planned"(T⌓T)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Unknown arrived at the swampland and walked around until finding civilization. 

There were houses both in the water and on land. They seemed like wooden huts. Pillars held up the ones in the water also made out of wood. Some slime residue was in the water, trees, and grass. Everywhere you looked something was covered in slime.

Most of the animals that resided in this area were insects, racoons, crocodilians and fish. An occasional bird, longhorns and pigs.

Unknown entered the slime village and began to ask around for the council she could consult her issue too. Until getting slimed by a female slime girl. 

Upon feeling the slime on her back, Unknown shivered and immediately turns around and backed up.

"Oh my Celestial I am so so sorry!" The slime girl looked like a regular human, just with green slime skin dripping down her limbs. She had steel-blue eyes and medium-length green hair. She also had seaweed-colored robes over herself which seemed to never get stuck to her slimy body. "Here let me clean you up" She walked behind Unknown took the rest of the slime and put it back in her body. 

Unknown shivered again "Uhm- th-thank you" She cleared her throat "Thank you, for that miss"

"Slimey! Ironic I know" She smiled. Unknown stared at her for a minute, causing Slimey to clear her throat "Is uh, everything okay?" Unknown shook her head "Yes I just..you look so familiar..." She puts her hand on her head. 

Slimey just tilts her head in confusion "Uhuh.. anyways! You're a Galaxtian right? What are you doing so far from home?"

Unknown's eyes turn pink in embarrassment "Ah! Yes right of course, uhm..I'm looking for the Elder Slime, would you perhaps know where I could find a council or..a jury?"

Slimey smiled "Yep! Follow me!" She walked to a big building, Unknown following behind her.

"Truth be told, no one has seen the elder in a while..which is weird" Smiley admits, Unknown's eyes turn grey in curiosity "How so?"

"Well, a few years ago we went missing, well, we all thought missing, until the council said that she was just taking a break. Dunno why the break is taking so long but eh, none of my business". Unknown listened and began to think how odd that was...

"Here we are!~" Slimey sing songs. Unknown looked up at the building "I see..." It was a large house-like structure, but it was more well-kept than the others.

Unknown bows at Slimey "Thank you... I'll handle myself from here" The slime girl smiles, turns into a slime puddle and leaves.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I thought it would be easy from here, just talk to the council, ask for the tear and go on, but as I suspected...it wasn't as easy... this council was hiding something"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Unknown entered the council and bowed upon seeing the different colored slimes on the pond in the front of the room. "Dear Swamplan council...I am Unknown, from the Nexus Galaxtian Tribe...I come here seeking something very important to fulfil a mission given to me"

The slimes looked at her, and one of them even seemed to be...asleep?

The Red one spoke up "Go on, what is it?" Unknown stood up straight "I need the Elder Slime's tears"

That one sentence made the council slimes go wide-eyed, even the one who seemed to be sleeping. "I've heard they're on a vacation...however, I'd love to have a message sent that I require their tears to-"

A cyan slime interrupted her "The Elder isn't seeing anyone at the moment, so do like everyone else and leave" The cyan slime stretched out and tried to shove her out. Unknown backed up as he stretched over to her "But- I have to see her now, it's important"

"Well too bad! Now shoo!"

Unknown was kicked out, which only raised her suspicions of the council. Why were they hiding the location of the Elder Slime...and why for so long, why did they look so surprised when I asked them...

All these thoughts ran through Unknown's mind as she walked around to find a place to stay. She wasn't going to leave things like this. No. She was going to find out what was actually happening in that council.

"Hey! How'd it go!" Unknown looks up at the source of the question, it was Slimey. "Not well at all..." Unknown sighs, her eyes turning grey with some traces of blue. "Woah! Your eyes can change color! ...How did I just notice that"

"Ah yes, they change depending on how I feel..." Unknown looks back at the council building, her eyes turning Green. "And right now...I'm highly suspicious of the council..."

Slimey looked at the council too "...Uhhh how so?" She asked. Unknown turns back to her "They seemed calm, one of them even slept while I spoke. It wasn't until I mentioned the Elder Slime that they got much more serious and kicked me out"

Slimey tilts her head "Uhuh... and how is that suspicious?" Unknown took in a breath, her eyes turning red for a split second "It means they were hiding something! They know something about the disappearance of the Elder Slime"

Slimey stared at her and then realised "OOOOOH I get it now, but why would they hide it?" She asked. "Most likely for power or control.." Unknown's eyes turn green again as she puts her finger on her chin.

Slimey looks at her and copied her

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Miss Slimey gave me a place to stay with her, it's rather... wet, but I can easily fix that, I'll keep you updated on the Elder Slime incident"