♡Adam♡

(he's not my favorite, but why not write one for him.)

⋆♡*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*♡⋆
Dangerous
⋆♡*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*♡⋆

You smoothen the feathers out on your wings as you sit on a soft cloud.

Small feathery ears swivel on your head at the sound of whispering, you slowly turn towards the sound and open your eyes sleepily.

Looking in the direction of the noise, you see an angel trying to hide from you.
You chuckle as you slowly spread your massive wings and glide towards him.

"Hello?" You tilt your head at him and blink slowly, he looks familiar somehow.
"Do I know you?" You whisper as he fumbles over his words.

"I- uh, uhm- shit..." He scratches his head and gulps audibly.

"Be not afraid." You crouch down slightly and humm in realization
"Adam?" You mumble and set your hands and either side of his masked face.

"Y-yeah... What the fuck about it?" He says with crossed arms, you chuckle slightly at his words and then sigh.

"I didn't know you were up here. I remember watching your creation like it was yesterday." You mumble and take one of his hands in yours.

"Come join me?" You say and gently guide him towards your previous spot amongst the clouds.
He follows in slight awe at you, you were used to this reaction from human souls.

"Wait- you were there when I was fucking created?" He asks and shakes his head clear.

"Yes, of course I was. I used to be one of the top angels after all." You relax into the softness of the cloud and outstretch your wing towards him to ease him closer.

"Top angel?" Adam says while looking confused, you nod at him and sigh.

"I looked after the night, bringing peace and silence for humanity." You close your eyes and get comfortable.

"Night? OH FUCK- you're the bitch Lute was grumbling about!" He shouts, you open your eyes slightly at the name.

"Lute? She used to visit me quite often, asking for peaceful sleep, an escape from everything." You smile while you speak about the exorcist angel.

"Adam...it's been so long since I last seen you." You pull him closer and wrap him in your wings.

He feels a wave of exhaustion sweep over him and he can't help but cuddle into your wings like blankets.
"Good night, my favorite little soul."