⛧⛧Adam⛧⛧

(WARNING ⚠️ THEY DO A SEX!)

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆
Popsicle (2)
⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

You arrive at Adams house, its not anything too nice and almost resembles an apartment.
It isn't the cleanest either but you don't care too much about it while you follow him inside and shut the door behind you.

He sits on the couch and you raise an eyebrow "the fuck are you doing? You got a bed don't you?" You tilt your head slightly and cross your arms.

"Well yeah, but- uh- but..." He blanks and then shrugs before huffing and pulling himself off the couches soft cushions.
He grabs your hand, which confuses you slightly, and pulls you up a set of stairs.

He pushes open a door with a bunch of stickers and edge lord looking signs on it to reveal a messy room, his bed has (surprisingly) a few stuffed plush toys, nice pillows, and a large comforter.

You look around and humm, you hadn't been expecting much so you weren't disappointed.
You flop down on the very soft mattress and becon him towards you, you wrap your legs around his sides and grin.

"Top or bottom? Cause I can do both." You say and run a hand along his cheek causing a shiver go down his spine.
"Top, I'm the big man babes." He winks at you and gives you a peck on the lips.

You chuckle softly and deepen the kiss "alright then, top it is mr.big man" you say and wrap your arms around his shoulders.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆
Male bits
⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

(This is if you prefer to have male reproductive parts :3)

Adam kisses down your neck and slowly pushes you down against the bed, you see his wings pulse slightly and you run your fingers through them, he groans and pulls at your clothes in desire.

You chuckle and remove your clothes, you tease softly by pulling the hem of Adams robe up and brushing your hand against his warm soft skin.
He shivers at the touch of your cold hand and presses you down against the mattress once more.

He lifts your legs around his hips and presses himself against your ass, slowly he begins grinding, you could already feel his precum leaking from the tip.

"Come on "big man" give it a little... push~" you push yourself against his member causing him to groan.

Adam becomes very impatient very quickly and without warning he inserts himself roughly into your hole, you give a small yelp/hiss from the surprise and look him in the eyes.
"Little- heads up maybe." You grumble and he shrugs before quickly picking up pace and thrusting into you.

You give loud moans as he pumps himself into you, Adam reaches down and strokes your hard cock, you moan louder as your leg muscles clench up and shake tensely at the pleasure.

"Oh fuck~ Adam~" you huff and grip his shoulders "guess you had a reason to be so cocky, huh?" You joke between moans as he picks up pace.

It doesn't take him long to finish though as he sprays his load into your ass.
He makes sure to jerk you off till you cum as well.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆
Female bits.
⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

(This part is for if you prefer having female reproductive parts :3)

Adam kisses down your neck and slowly pushes you down against the bed, you see his wings pulse slightly and you run your fingers through them, he groans and pulls at your clothes in desire.

You chuckle and remove your clothes, you tease softly by pulling the hem of Adams robe up and brushing your hand against his warm soft skin.
He shivers at the touch of your cold hand and presses you down against the mattress once more.

He lifts your legs around his hips and presses himself against your vagina, slowly he begins grinding, you could already feel his precum leaking from the tip.

"Come on "big man" give it a little... push~" you push yourself against his member causing him to groan.

Adam becomes very impatient very quickly and without warning he inserts himself roughly into your hole, you give a small yelp/hiss from the surprise and look him in the eyes.
"Little- heads up maybe." You grumble and he shrugs before quickly picking up pace and thrusting into you.

You give loud moans as he pumps himself into you, Adam reaches down and sets his hand on your stomach, you moan louder as your leg muscles clench up and shake tensely at the pleasure.

"Oh fuck~ Adam~" you huff and grip his shoulders "guess you had a reason to be so cocky, huh?" You joke between moans as he picks up pace.

It doesn't take him long to finish though as he sprays his load into your pussy.

He makes sure to finger you untill you cum as well.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆
(A sex has been done.)

Adam lays down next to you and cuddles up before pulling the comforter over the two of you.

"Goodnight bitch." You say

"Night babes." He mumbles

(I hope that was good, smut is hard to write.)